Windows 10: Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

Discus and support Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrinityAssembly of God, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have about 10 computers on our network varying from XP to Windows 10 and for some reason mine is the only one on restricted mode for YouTube! We use a Fortinet FortiWiFi-60D Router/Filter and my computer and one other is using the Forticlient software for Antivirus and etc. I have checked all through the Router and the Forticlient trying to find something blocking my computer with no luck yet. Besides if that was the issue then more computers should be blocked too! Since this is seemingly blocked by the administrator the settings on YouTube do not give the On/Off switch to restricted mode on my computer, and I have tried with my Google Account and my Microsoft Account, and my personal accounts, and no account and still it remains in restricted mode. If anyone knows why this has happened, I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

:)

TrinityAssembly of God, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Yathu03 Win User

Cant Turn off Restricted Mode in Youtube

Hi,

I

have had the problem of not being able to watch many YouTube videos because the restricted mode is turned on and I dont have the option to turn it off for some reason and it tells me to "Restricted mode is enabled by your network
    administrator", but it is a home computer where there are 4 accounts of which 3 have administrator accounts including mine. Can someone please tell me what to do??

Thanks

Yathu03, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Unable to turn off “Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator” in YouTube, but I AM the administrator too.

I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have about 10 computers on our network varying from XP to Windows 10 and for some
    reason mine is the only one on restricted mode for YouTube! We use a Fortinet FortiWiFi-60D Router/Filter and my computer and one other is using the Forticlient software for Antivirus and etc. I have checked all through the Router and the Forticlient trying
    to find something blocking my computer with no luck yet. Besides if that was the issue then more computers should be blocked too! Since this is seemingly blocked by the administrator the settings on YouTube do not give the On/Off switch to restricted mode
    on my computer, and I have tried with my Google Account and my Microsoft Account, and my personal accounts, and no account and still it remains in restricted mode. If anyone knows why this has happened, I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

TrinityAssembly of God, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

Unable to turn off restricted Mode on YouTube

if you will scroll to the end on youtube there you will see the restriction mode click on it and turn it off

Ask for help_8910, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

1. Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,... - Similar Threads - Unable turn off

2. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  3. I can't get Restricted Mode in YouTube to turn off on my PC and I'm not connected to a network

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't get Restricted Mode in YouTube to turn off on my PC and I'm not connected to a network: Restricted Mode is correctly OFF on other devices. But my PC won't show comments or some videos. It has to be specific to a setting on my PC. But my PC is not connected to a network. Help!...
  4. my youtubes restricted mode is enabled, but none of the accounts registered in my home...

my youtubes restricted mode is enabled, but none of the accounts registered in my home...: recently an issue popped up where restricted mode became enabled on my YouTube account, so I tried to change it but it said it was locked by admin. them i went to the admin account and disabled it and changed the admin to my main account. it turned restricted mode back on...
  5. Youtube Restricted mode

Youtube Restricted mode: I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its been doing this for so long!!...
  6. SafeSearch and Restricted Mode universally enabled [Cannot turn off]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SafeSearch and Restricted Mode universally enabled [Cannot turn off]: They both turned on last night and when I go to turn them off like a quick Google search suggests, it will instantly turn itself on again. This applies on Incognito mode (which regularly does not happen), on every browser, and all the regular search engines like Google,...
  7. YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off: YouTube restricts content, I did not set this and unable to change despite exhaustive search for help sites and efforts to. So far unable to locate any suggestions that work....
  8. Restricted mode won't turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted mode won't turn off: Youtube's restricted mode keeps turning on by itself even after I've disabled it, and now I can't even turn it off at all. The button at the bottom of the page I'm being told to click isn't there and the button on the drop down bar on the side says that it's off - even though...
  9. Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?: First, sorry for my bad English But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on. when I click off and save, it will refresh page and this mode still on. I try with edge, chrome ( firefox has problem with...
  10. Problems with Youtube's restricted mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Youtube's restricted mode: As the titles suggests, I have been having problems with Youtube's restricted mode ever since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I have tried many things, from taking myself out of the family safety group and making multiple google accounts and microsoft accounts. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator.

2. restricted mode is enabled by your network administrator

3. network administrator restricted mode

4. youtube Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator.,
  5. youtube restricted mode enabled by network,
  6. this video is unavailable with restricted mode enabled. to view this video you will need to disable restricted mode.,
  7. how to fix restricted mode was turner on by network admin,
  8. forticlient youtube restricted,
  9. unable to turn off restricted mode,
  10. restricted mode by network administrator,
  11. restricted mode network admin,
  12. youtube restricted by network administrator,
  13. your network administrator enabled restricted mod,
  14. i try to turn off restricted mode but it keeps turning back on,
  15. restricted by network administrator