Windows 10: Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...

Discus and support Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to turn in IIS or WAS, it is off. I am unable to turn on Hyper-V as well. I cannot enable any windows feature. Please help, I factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OwenHeidenreich, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...

I am unable to turn in IIS or WAS, it is off. I am unable to turn on Hyper-V as well. I cannot enable any windows feature. Please help, I factory reset my computer and I still cannot do anything.

:)

OwenHeidenreich, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

What Windows features you turn off?

We all know that Windows (XP, Vista or 7) has many features bundled within. Some of them are neat but a lot is really not necessary.

Making Windows lean and mean is what most of us look for. I'm not talking about Vlited barebone install here.

Basicaly, it's a fresh install followed by some tweaking and turning off some unwanted features.

For my part, this is what i turn off:

Indexing
    Built-in Defrag
    Error Reporting
    Remote Assistance
    System Restore
    Hibernation
    Gadget Sidebar
    Welcome center
    Sound sheme

Except for XPS Viewer, everything else is turned off in "Windows Features" in the uninstall section of Vista.

This is not counting some disabled services.

So what do you have turned off?

Polarman, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 22, 2021
  4. IanCoots Win User

Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...

Turn Windows Features on or off

Turn Windows Features on or off in Control Panel, instead of a list of Windows features, all II get is a blank popup

IanCoots, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...

1. Unable to turn on any Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were... - Similar Threads - Unable turn Features

2. Turn Windows features on or off error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn Windows features on or off error:: Selected to turn on Windows Hypervisor Platform in the Windows features and by screen is stuck on Searching for required files. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-error/15e359b1-ef43-4713-bbdf-4364f2d4f56d
  3. Turn Windows features on or off error:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn Windows features on or off error:: Selected to turn on Windows Hypervisor Platform in the Windows features and by screen is stuck on Searching for required files. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-error/15e359b1-ef43-4713-bbdf-4364f2d4f56d
  4. Turn Windows features on or off error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  6. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  7. Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.

Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.: Computer is updated to version 21H1, the connected printer cannot use it.According to Microsoft's recommendation to remove Pat update in turn windows features on or off page.Because there is no button to uninstall as shown in the attached picture. How can I fix it?...
  8. Unable to turn on ANY Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...

Unable to turn on ANY Windows Features - An error has occured. Not all of the features were...: Please help. I factory reset my entire computer and I still cannot enable any windows features. I tried everything, googling it mostly returns the same result which does not work. I tried system restore, factory reset, CCleaner, reinstalling and uninstalling IIS and WAS get...
  9. Windows Features - An error has occurred. Not all of the features were successfully changed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Features - An error has occurred. Not all of the features were successfully changed.: I am attempted to enable Hyper-V and get this message when I submit OK. I have Windows 10 Education activated, and I was able to use Hyper-V previously, but I have to go back to a System Restore point from last week, and now I am unable to access this. I even factory reset...
  10. Unable to install any feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any feature update: Hi, This is gonna be a long text, sorry. Now, I first noticed this problem when I was trying to switch to the dev channel of the windows insider program. I already asked for help about this and people told me it was because of the insider builds. So I thought I dont have...