Windows 10: Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers....

Discus and support Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here is a screenshot of the incompatible drivers:Mousbser.sysMotswch.sysMotodrv.sysThere's multiples of them under OEM**.inf in several different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RandyB100, Nov 11, 2021.

1. RandyB100 Win User

Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers....

Here is a screenshot of the incompatible drivers:Mousbser.sysMotswch.sysMotodrv.sysThere's multiples of them under OEM**.inf in several different folders. https://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Motorola-Driver-Installation-16764-program.aspxIt seems to be related to this, but I don't have any of the folders mentioned. I don't have any programs installed and can't unistall them. None of the devices in Device Manager, including hidden devices, use these drivers. They're not located in any folder outside of System32.I cannot enable core isolation through Regedit, either.

:)

RandyB100, Nov 11, 2021

2. Unable to turn on core isolation

Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???

AbhinavKakati, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Drakuor Win User
    Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2

Hi,
    I am unable to enable Core Isolation due to the fact that I seem to have several "Incompatible drivers". These drivers are listed as follows:

Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers.... [​IMG]

Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers.... [​IMG]

I've tried everything I can think of to locate these, and either remove them, or update them, but I can't even seem to find them!

Please help!

Drakuor, Nov 11, 2021
  4. WilliamDz Win User

Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers....

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

It basically means that this feature is not supported with the current listed drivers installed on the system:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/452642...

WilliamDz, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers.... - Similar Threads - Unable turn core

2. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  3. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  4. Fix "Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix "Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola...: Couldn't find a fix online, so here you isincompatible drivers: Mousbser.sysMotswch.sysMotodrv.sysHello, I know people were looking for a fix for this, and all you have to do is go in to "add or remove programs" and search "Motorola". You will find a mobile app there, just...
  5. Fix "Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola...

Fix "Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola...: Couldn't find a fix online, so here you isincompatible drivers: Mousbser.sysMotswch.sysMotodrv.sysHello, I know people were looking for a fix for this, and all you have to do is go in to "add or remove programs" and search "Motorola". You will find a mobile app there, just...
  6. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation: I just upgraded to Windows 11. I am trying to turn on the core isolation security feature. Windows keeps telling me that I have to remove an incompatible driver first. However I cannot find it to remove it. The driver is reported to be BrUsbSiB.sys from Brother. I do have a...
  7. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation: I just upgraded to Windows 11. I am trying to turn on the core isolation security feature. Windows keeps telling me that I have to remove an incompatible driver first. However I cannot find it to remove it. The driver is reported to be BrUsbSiB.sys from Brother. I do have a...
  8. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  9. Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers....

Unable to turn on core isolation due to incompatible drivers. They're all Motorola drivers....: Here is a screenshot of the incompatible drivers:Mousbser.sysMotswch.sysMotodrv.sysThere's multiples of them under OEM**.inf in several different folders. https://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Motorola-Driver-Installation-16764-program.aspxIt seems to be related to this, but I...
  10. Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.

Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.: My Core Isolation was turned off by Memory Integrity as at least one driver is incompatible. I have tried to get the right driver at Intel; I was told current driver was good. Dell told me the same thing. As I tried to find help a page article Microsoft could help me. Anyone...