Windows 10: Unable To Turn On Hidden Ribbon Tabs

Discus and support Unable To Turn On Hidden Ribbon Tabs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unsure if Office is packaged differently across countries, but I'm running a family pack license and reading the 2010 Word Bible, there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lostindigital, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Unable To Turn On Hidden Ribbon Tabs

Hi, I'm unsure if Office is packaged differently across countries, but I'm running a family pack license and reading the 2010 Word Bible, there's apparently an Outlining Tab (and others) checked in the 'Main Tabs' window of Customize Ribbon. But in the main Ribbon of the program, it's not there. So what gives? Is it available or not available? I'm not understanding this. Has MS turned certain features off due to the type of subscription I might have? Thanks.

:)

lostindigital, Sep 12, 2016
  2. OmahaGal Win User

Ribbon does keeps disappearing

I have checked *Show Tabs And Commands* in the ribbon options.

It shows that it has been selected and the ribbon appears. I save the page. When I reopen it, the ribbon is hidden again.

The ribbon box is there, but when I click on it, it goes away .. and I get 3 dots.

Clicking on the dots brings back the ribbon box .. and clicking on the ribbon box brings the dots back. Vicious circle. The ribbon stays gone.

Using Win10 and Word 2016

OmahaGal, Sep 12, 2016
  3. windows explorer in windows 10

View tab in the ribbon > Turn the Details pane on.

RobertJWin, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

Unable To Turn On Hidden Ribbon Tabs

1. Unable To Turn On Hidden Ribbon Tabs - Similar Threads - Unable Turn Hidden

2. File explorer ribbon blank not hidden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer ribbon blank not hidden: This window is maximized, but I cannot access most of the ribbon or minimize/maximize/close or navigation buttons. Sometimes this happens in Chrome and can be fixed by F11 full screen open and close. However, that does not work in file explorer. It's such a pain not to have...
  3. Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?: Hello, I have set Edge Chromium to open a new tab at launch or when clicking the "plus" sign, containing customized shortcuts to websites. Usually these shortcuts are immediately visible but recently I'd have to click the "unfold" arrow to reveal these shortcuts every time I...
  4. The authentication tab from the ethernet tab is hidden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The authentication tab from the ethernet tab is hidden: Hi! I try to connect to an ethernet that is secured using 802.1x. Unfortunately the authentication tab is missing from the ethnernet properties. I already searched for a solution. But nothing I found changed the situation. - "Wired Autoconfig" & "WLAN Autoconfig" services...
  5. Home tab on Wordpad ribbon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home tab on Wordpad ribbon: Hi. Just had a Windows 10 update which has resurrected WordPad as a cheap & cheerful 'simple' text editor. I quite used to enjoy using earlier version, mainly for its simplicity of use. This latest incarnation Win 10 v1909, however, doesn't let me access the 'HOME' tab on...
  6. Unable to turn off Always Close All Tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to turn off Always Close All Tabs: Whenever I close multiple tabs in Edge I get the following, standard prompt [ATTACH] However, despite me selecting Always close all tabs, the next time I close mutpile tabs I get this prompt. I've gone to [Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local...
  7. File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing: Hi all, A Client of mine had a strange occurrence in Windows 10 Enterprise x64. their file explorer, once maximized looses its tabs, ribbon and title bar. Has anyone come across this issue? Restarting explorer.exe did not fix the issue. I had the client reboot and it was...
  8. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    All hidden files turned Un-hidden: Yesterday, I inserted a flash drive on my PC and it was loaded with trojans. I managed to clear them with Kaspersky but after that I noticed that all the hidden files in my C drive have turned Un-hidden. (Including desktop.ini's) 21385
  9. Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs: Hi all, I recently downloaded Windows 10 Pro and Display Fusion (I prefer it) for my multi-monitor setup and now when I alt-tab I see : [img] Which are many miscellaneous applications that seemingly have no use. I'm not quite sure if it's a problem with my Windows or...
  10. File Explorer Ribbons with Home Tabs greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Ribbons with Home Tabs greyed out: For most of the afternoon today I have searched through Google and here to see if I can get the File Explorer Ribbons with Home Tabs fix. So far no luck to get this fix. I am not sure what is exactly the problem with this even I tried to right-click on desktop to get a new...