Windows 10: Unable to turn on Memory Integrity

Discus and support Unable to turn on Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am having an issue to turn on the Memory Integrity due to an incompatible driver and that driver is ftdibus.sys. I tried to look for a solution on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pete_28, Sep 1, 2022.

1. pete_28 Win User

Unable to turn on Memory Integrity

Hi,I am having an issue to turn on the Memory Integrity due to an incompatible driver and that driver is ftdibus.sys. I tried to look for a solution on the internet but am not having any luck. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? I went to the FTDI website and downloaded the latest version but nothing happened. The issue is still there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

pete_28, Sep 1, 2022

2. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Sep 1, 2022
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Sep 1, 2022
  4. glnz Win User

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Unable to turn on Memory Integrity [​IMG]

glnz, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to turn on Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Unable turn Memory

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to turn on memory integrity: unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/4a3f40a4-07d0-4ba4-bf24-0bc21dfa4b67
  3. unable to turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to turn on memory integrity: unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/4a3f40a4-07d0-4ba4-bf24-0bc21dfa4b67
  4. unable to turn on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to turn on Memory Integrity: A few days back my system threw up a BSOD for Reference by pointer and after that Windows security is unable to turn memory Integrity on due to some incompatible drivers namely SoliosGigeNic.sys, ConcordGX60.sys, and ConcordGX51.sys all by Matrox Electronic Systems.I tried...
  5. unable to turn on Memory Integrity

unable to turn on Memory Integrity: A few days back my system threw up a BSOD for Reference by pointer and after that Windows security is unable to turn memory Integrity on due to some incompatible drivers namely SoliosGigeNic.sys, ConcordGX60.sys, and ConcordGX51.sys all by Matrox Electronic Systems.I tried...
  6. Unable to turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on memory integrity: It says there are no incompatible drivers in my system but it doesn't allow me to enable the memory integrity option, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/f5498fc0-bede-4fa7-a5ec-e6fc2a4519c4
  7. Unable to turn on memory integrity

Unable to turn on memory integrity: It says there are no incompatible drivers in my system but it doesn't allow me to enable the memory integrity option, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/f5498fc0-bede-4fa7-a5ec-e6fc2a4519c4
  8. Unable to turn on Memory Integrity

Unable to turn on Memory Integrity: Hi,I am having an issue to turn on the Memory Integrity due to an incompatible driver and that driver is ftdibus.sys. I tried to look for a solution on the internet but am not having any luck. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? I went to the FTDI website and downloaded the...
  9. Unable to turn on memory integrity

Unable to turn on memory integrity: Today unknowingly I turned off the memory integrity under core isolation. It said asked me to reboot to apply it.I tried to turn it on even before restarting. It went back to 'on' state and I closed it as such and shut-downed my pc.But after some time I booted it, Just to...
  10. Unable turning on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable turning on memory integrity: I am unable turning on memory integrity on Win10 Pro due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phohe, uninstalled their hisuite, but drivers are still there - they all have inf file: - ew_usbccgpfilter.sys - hw_cdcacm.sys - hw_quubmdm.sys - hw_usbdev.sys -...