Windows 10: Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

Discus and support Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vennelaganti, May 13, 2019.

1. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

Hello.;

I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am the system administrator....also after this the search bar in the settings app and also cortana have stopped working....any help would be appreciated.....

Thanks in advance

:)

Vennelaganti, May 13, 2019

2. Windows Cannot Detect Network Proxy (Apps Only)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access internet through applications and Microsoft Store, I suggest you follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

Turn off Use a proxy server.

To do that,

1. Type ‘Change proxy settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Under ‘Use a proxy server’, toggle the switch ‘Off’.

Also refer the following steps posted by
    Suel_440
    on August 2, 2015 and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 13, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 13, 2019
  4. Geosammy Win User

Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

Can't Type In Search Bar and Windows 10 Built-in Apps.

Hello,
    I've been having this issue for quite a while, even before the last major update.
    Seems like I can't find a way to correct it.
    If I bring up the search bar, by right-clicking on the Windows Logo Icon within the taskbar.
    Then select search.
    I'm unable to type anything into the search box.

Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem [​IMG]

However, I can type into notepad, copy that text and past it into the search bar.
    This also works for other Windows 10 built-in apps, for which typing text is required.
    The keyboard I'm using is the Logitech G413, which is only a few months old.
    I've also moved the USB cables to a different port, without any effect.
    I've also tried a secondary keyboard, the Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL and this keyboard also shows the same behavior. No matter which USB port it's connected to.
    I've also tried using the on-screen keyboard, and this also will not type into the search bar, or Windows 10 built-in apps.Any suggestions?

Geosammy, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

1. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem - Similar Threads - Unable type search

2. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  3. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  4. Unable to download Apps from microsoft store

Unable to download Apps from microsoft store: Hi,I am unable to download any app from Microsoft store when i click on get button on application nothing happen please help me to solve this problem i reset microsoft store but the problem is not solved .Thank you...
  5. Unable to type into Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to type into Search Bar: Is anybody else experiencing issues of not being able to type into search bar. I tried restarting search as well as resetting it. submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f26d6q/unable_to_type_into_search_bar/
  6. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  7. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cant get apps on the store I try to get to and it gos to my home screen ***Original title: apps*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/7dc2d2e6-44ce-4104-add4-32b18cca54ee
  8. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  9. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  10. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...