Windows 10: Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

Discus and support Unable to type my password to login to windows 10. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to login to my account in windows 10. Using Lenovo thinkpad. Please help ASAP.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Pradyumna Kumar Reddy, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

I am unable to login to my account in windows 10. Using Lenovo thinkpad. Please help ASAP.

:)

Pradyumna Kumar Reddy, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Login screen. Unable to type "#" in password field

So this struck me today after I updated to windows 10 that you cannot type in the '#' symbol in the password field on the login screen. It worked before in windows 8, it lets me type it and log in everywhere else, but I guess MS does not want me to use
    a secure password. Yaay. Now I'm unable to use the computer and I'm not gonna change my password because of this... Reinstalling the system.

Szabolcs Dékány, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

1. Unable to type my password to login to windows 10. - Similar Threads - Unable type password

2. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  3. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  4. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can not type password at login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not type password at login: Since a recent update not all keys work on my keyboard so I can not type my log in password. A and e show as á and é and certain keys like m don't work at all. The language settings show ENG US & UK but switching makes no difference. I can not click on the power button on log...
  6. Can’t Type Password at the Login Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t Type Password at the Login Screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you are on the Windows 10 login screen, and no matter how many keypresses you make, you cannot type the password!? It’s a confusing scenario, but it only means there is a problem with the keyboard. In this post, we will suggest some tips to help you fix the...
  7. unable to login with correct password windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to login with correct password windows 10: Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt...
  8. Unable to login or change password Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login or change password Windows 10: Hi, After a recent system update, my PC no longer accepts my password at login. When I try using the forgot my password button I get the error message "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc service. Contact your system administrator." I am the system admin. When I tried...
  9. Login Type - Identify Password logins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Type - Identify Password logins: Does anyone know of a way to differentiate login type? In other words: Am I able to identify when users login using a standard password, versus when they login via our multi-factor authentication? We use a MFA device with Windows 10 (1903), and it works out of the box...
  10. can't type my password on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't type my password on login screen: Good Morning, I have windows 10 home all in one pc. I have attached wireless keyboard and mouse with it. when I try to type my password it says not available. I have to press Fn and space bar many times after that I can type my password. done system restore to previous...