Windows 10: Unable to type posts using Edge

Discus and support Unable to type posts using Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am typing this up using a different browser. Does TenForums support using Edge browser? Because I cannot even type on the message box to post... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Unable to type posts using Edge

I am typing this up using a different browser. Does TenForums support using Edge browser? Because I cannot even type on the message box to post messages or replies at all in the message body field box using Edge. Seems like TenForums does not support Edge.Maybe its because I disabled Adobe Flash?

:)

win10freak, Jun 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Unable to type in search box or edge URL entry field

Hi,

Are you unable to just type in this fields or are these fields greyed out?

I would suggest you to first check if install all the latest updates available through Windows updates to make sure that you have all the patches. If you have already done this, then I would suggest try these steps and check if it

helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jun 15, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Unable to type posts using Edge

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Unable to type posts using Edge

1. Unable to type posts using Edge - Similar Threads - Unable type posts

2. Unable to use administrator account of any type.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use administrator account of any type.: I am only account on computer and every attempt to use admin access for anything I am being denied. When trying to use admin for command prompt I get the following: Verified publisher: Microsoft CorporationFile origin: Hard drive on this computerShow more detailsTo continue,...
  3. Unable to use administrator account of any type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use administrator account of any type.: I am only account on computer and every attempt to use admin access for anything I am being denied. When trying to use admin for command prompt I get the following: Verified publisher: Microsoft CorporationFile origin: Hard drive on this computerShow more detailsTo continue,...
  4. Unable to respond to posts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to respond to posts?: Hi all,This is a side issue. I have posted another question here and someone has replied but I am unable to reply to them or my OP. I hit 'submit' and then it just does nothing...Any ideas?Thanks,Chris....
  5. Unable to respond to posts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to respond to posts?: Hi all,This is a side issue. I have posted another question here and someone has replied but I am unable to reply to them or my OP. I hit 'submit' and then it just does nothing...Any ideas?Thanks,Chris....
  6. Unable to respond to posts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. unable to type

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to type: unable to type at, re installed, and then was ok however has since disabled again unable to type in box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-type/1532d8e7-960f-4a57-873d-4f8a9cb97ed7
  8. Unable to type on microsoft edge and windows only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to type on microsoft edge and windows only: I am unable to type on microsoft edge and on windows features such as settings and search bar. However, I was able to type on other softwares such as Vivaldi and Steam. I tried to unplug and plug it in again but nothing works. It worked before i replaced my graphics card....
  9. Unable to activate flash using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to activate flash using Edge: Glasgow Tram 488 - Introduction [Home Page] uses a flash nased menu system. All other browsers allow you to enable flash and in theory it should be possible with Edge using the solutions shown here: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) - Sadly none of...
  10. Unable to activate flash using Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to activate flash using Edge: Glasgow Tram 488 - Introduction [Home Page] uses a flash nased menu system. All other browsers allow you to enable flash and in theory it should be possible with Edge using the solutions shown here: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) - Sadly none of...