Windows 10: Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati

Discus and support Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I type ઝ in Microsoft Indic language keyboard for Gujarati ? When I type Z for ઝ I get `જ`, can anyone help ? ***Modified title from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShankutSomaiya, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati

How do I type ઝ in Microsoft Indic language keyboard for Gujarati ? When I type Z for ઝ I get `જ`, can anyone help ?

***Modified title from: Keyboard tyoing J or Z***

:)

ShankutSomaiya, Jul 18, 2019

2. Gujarati Keyboard

Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit not working with Windows 10

After update from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Gujarati indic Input 3 64 Bit is not working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. but it is not working. I checked setting Region and Language to add input method for Indic software as I do in windows
    7 and 8.1 but there is no such setting to add keyboard layout for Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit.

I type lot of Gujarati using Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit because it provides different keyboard layout. I use type writer layout for many years to add complex gujarati with Indic Input 3 but this layout is not available in any other input method.

I hope there is any solution for this problem. I am not able to do my work with Windows 10.

Required help.

Dipak Gamit, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Gujarati Keyboard

Hi Dipak,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may refer to the suggestions from
    Sangeeta Sarkar dated August 1, 2015
    for
    the issues with Gujarati Indic Input, which is not working with Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati

Gujarati Fonts in Windows 10

Hi Altaf,

Though you have added the Gujarati Language Pack successfully, there's a possibility that it's not been set to be the input method. For us to sort out this concern, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you want to use the Gujarati language as the default language in your PC?
    • If not, do you just want it to be one of the input methods and leave the default language as English?

If you want to leave the default language of your PC to English, then we suggest that you add Gujarati as one of the input methods. Here's how:

• Open Settings and click Time & language.
    • In the left pane, click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, select the Gujarati language and click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard and select the keyboard you want to use.
    • Once done, close the Settings window.

Assuming you want to use Gujarati keyboard in Microsoft Word, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Word.
    • In the System Tray, click the language icon and select the keyboard you want to use as shown below.
      Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati 8b1f009a-6553-4925-9034-075b6bdbc1ae.png
    • You may now begin typing in your Word document and it should display the language of your preference.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati

1. Unable to type ઝ using Microsoft Indic keyboard for Gujarati - Similar Threads - Unable type ઝ

2. indic 3 gujarati

in Windows 10 Gaming
    indic 3 gujarati: indic input tool 3 gujarati in windows 11 for whatsapp not working.... in built gujarati keyboard in windows 11 is not good.... please include indic 3 gujarati keyboard format in windows 11 which can work in whatsapp...
  3. indic 3 gujarati

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    indic 3 gujarati: indic input tool 3 gujarati in windows 11 for whatsapp not working.... in built gujarati keyboard in windows 11 is not good.... please include indic 3 gujarati keyboard format in windows 11 which can work in whatsapp...
  4. How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?: Please Add some gujarati keyboards like gujarati akruti typewriter for indic input 3 or 2. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard-in/dd241807-9a5b-40ec-91c7-4039d1147944
  5. How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?

How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?: Please Add some gujarati keyboards like gujarati akruti typewriter for indic input 3 or 2. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard-in/dd241807-9a5b-40ec-91c7-4039d1147944
  6. How can i use tera font keyboard for gujarati language in windows 10 as like Gujarati indic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i use tera font keyboard for gujarati language in windows 10 as like Gujarati indic...: There is inbuilt Gujarati Language in window 10 but there is no keyboard provided as like Gujarati Indic Input 3 so that we can use local language easily...
  7. How can i use tera font keyboard for gujarati language in windows 10 as like Gujarati indic...

How can i use tera font keyboard for gujarati language in windows 10 as like Gujarati indic...: There is inbuilt Gujarati Language in window 10 but there is no keyboard provided as like Gujarati Indic Input 3 so that we can use local language easily...
  8. Indic gujarati keyboard on win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Indic gujarati keyboard on win 10 laptop: Hello Guys, I have windows 10 build 1809 installed on my laptop. I want to configure gujarati phonetic keyboard but windows gives a message for gujarati language that the IME keyboard is for desktops only. so is there any other way I can configure the same on my laptop??...
  9. Gujarati Keyboard

Gujarati Keyboard: Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit not working with Windows 10 After update from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Gujarati indic Input 3 64 Bit is not working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. but it is not working. I checked setting Region and Language to add input method...
  10. input options for gujarati indic

input options for gujarati indic: I am using the Gujarati input method called Gujarati Indic Input 3. The font is Arial Unicode MS. while the alphabets are coming correctly, the numerals are not. They remain in the Roman (English) character set. No Gujarati numerals appear. Any solution?...