Windows 10: Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Onedrive will not allow me to sign in. When I open the app it has the option to sign in [ATTACH] Click on sign in and nothing it just disappears,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M0useZA, Nov 19, 2020.

1. M0useZA Win User

Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive

Onedrive will not allow me to sign in.

When I open the app it has the option to sign in

Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive 9cdb1b29-84e4-4cf5-89ae-99f02950eae9?upload=true.png

Click on sign in and nothing it just disappears, if I go to settings my account is still linked, clicking the un-link account button does nothing...

Clicking add account does nothing.

I have tried:

Resting one drive from the command line

uninstalling

re-installing

removing all credentials from the credential manager....

nothing seems to work, any other ideas ?

/M

:)

M0useZA, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive

1. Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable link sign

2. Unable to un-link account from onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to un-link account from onedrive: I want to sign in onedrive but I have synced an old account already months ago. Now I forgot its password and can't recover it. I can't unlink that account to add a new account...
  3. Unable to un-link account from onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to un-link account from onedrive: I want to sign in onedrive but I have synced an old account already months ago. Now I forgot its password and can't recover it. I can't unlink that account to add a new account...
  4. Unable to un-sync folders in Onedrive catch22

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to un-sync folders in Onedrive catch22: I recently built a new computer and did a fresh Windows 10 install. During the install I entered my Live credentials and I guess Windows automatically selects certain folders to backup to Onedrive, the documents folder and the desktop folders being among those automatically...
  5. Un-link computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Un-link computers: We have two computers both with Windows 10. One’s a work computer the other is a school computer for my son. When I download anything on the work computer or put it on my desktop it shows up on my sons school computer and vice versa. When you remove anything from one it...
  6. OneDrive links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive links !: Could someone put my mind at rest by answering this question. I do a lot of video presentations and PowerPoint slide shows, I normally save to Mp4 and copy into OneDrive. The reason I use OneDrive is that the presentations are quite large and exceed the 25 Mb max allowed on...
  7. OneDrive Links

OneDrive Links: Good day I have only 5GB sharing space on my account its free. If I delete some of the folders that I have shared I need space, and that person has not downloaded the files already, will he still be able to use that link? Common sense tells me no, but I just want to...
  8. un linking table with phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    un linking table with phone: i am frustrated, I cannot download games or apps to this laptop/tablet since linking my phone with this laptop. All apps & games get downloaded to my phone instead where I don't want them to go....
  9. OneDrive: unable to sign in

OneDrive: unable to sign in: I cannot connect my Windows 10 Surface Pro to Onedrive. When I enter my email it keeps saying ‘signing in’. That’s all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-unable-to-sign-in/18e75e59-a5ee-407c-bf50-995c2b60afa0"
  10. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...