Windows 10: Unable to uninstall App Store Application

Discus and support Unable to uninstall App Store Application in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CobalYT, Aug 25, 2020.

1. CobalYT Win User

Unable to uninstall App Store Application

Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right.

The Game is removed when I look in the Windows Settings under the App Section and the Windows Store says that I can install the game, but the Windows Store never starts downloading the game, I can press the install button 100 times and it does not start.But I guess that I found the issue.

The Windows Store does not start downloading the game because there is something like a "dead" game linkpicture in the startmenu, which is unremovable.

I was unable to remove this. I pressed the uninstall button. Cleared the Cache, looked in the startmenu folder. Did a sfc scan, a DISM repair but without success. I contacted Microsoft but as usually they don't care.

Has anyone a solution for this problem.

And yes I am running Windows 10 2004.

Unable to uninstall App Store Application c70cf06e-6153-4925-8a97-456041167ea3?upload=true.png

:)

CobalYT, Aug 25, 2020

2. unable to uninstall an app

I had downloaded modern combat 5 game in my phone from the store... But it's not listed in the app list OR it's not there in the start menu..

When I go to store it's showing that the game is installed and gives me an option to view..but when I tap view the store exits..

so I am unable to uninstall it from the phone though it has consumed memory in my device..

Nokia Lumia 730. Any suggestions???

amitpaul90, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Unable to find uninstall option in start menu for applications that are downloaded from Windows store.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to find uninstall option in start menu for applications that are downloaded from Windows store, let me assist you.

For better assistance, let us know whether you can uninstall the applications in Windows store.

For now, I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps.

Also, I suggest you to check for the updates of apps and install (if any), refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall App Store Application

1. Unable to uninstall App Store Application - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall App

2. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  3. Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find a microsoft store application in huion app: Hello, I use drawboard pdf annotator and i want to add it to my graphic tablet driver so that I can customize hotkeys specific for the applicationso I just need instructions for how can I find the app cuz I can't find it at all...
  4. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  5. Unable to uninstall App

Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  6. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  7. Unable to completely uninstall application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to completely uninstall application: I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app from the settings I found this: [ATTACH] As you can see after right-clicking any file, it still shows this option in the...
  8. Unable to uninstall application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall application: When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features but Awareness does not appear see Capture 1. How can I uninstall this app? When I go to...
  9. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  10. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...