Windows 10: Unable to uninstall application

Discus and support Unable to uninstall application in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Larry Buschman, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall application

When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features but Awareness does not appear see Capture 1. How can I uninstall this app?

When I go to This PC > Windows_OS C > Program Files x86 > Awareness, I can see the files for this app see Capture 2. Can I use this to uninstall the app?

Screenshot 1

Unable to uninstall application 6556838b-f345-414a-8bf9-403c7efcddeb?upload=true.png

Capture 1

Unable to uninstall application f277aa19-f6ca-461f-8285-f40cac868d2b?upload=true.jpg

Capture 2
    Unable to uninstall application 29ab3908-617e-45e8-a2a1-e7c8452fa906?upload=true.jpg

:)

Larry Buschman, Dec 26, 2020

2. Unable to uninstall a program in Windows 10

@wendycampos,

We understand your concern in this regard.

• When you say "can no longer access programs and choose to uninstall it", you mean you're unable to access Programs and Features?
    • Which application or program you're trying to Uninstall?
    • What troubleshooting steps did you tried?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Unable to uninstall an app

Hi Daniel,

We can see here that you are having issues uninstalling an application. To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you uninstalling the application?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the message you are getting when uninstalling the application? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

Charianne Per, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Unable to uninstall application

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall application

1. Unable to uninstall application - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall application

2. Unable to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  3. Unable to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  4. Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  5. Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  6. Unable to completely uninstall application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to completely uninstall application: I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app from the settings I found this: [ATTACH] As you can see after right-clicking any file, it still shows this option in the...
  7. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  8. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  9. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall App Store Application: Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right. The Game is removed when I look in the...
  10. application keepsgetting uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    application keepsgetting uninstalled: there is an application that keeps getting uninstalled on win10 pro it's Meracki client. It seems to happen during windows update and patching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-keepsgetting-uninstalled/699d85a4-c283-4598-8f0b-f490b7aa8f3d