Windows 10: Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Discus and support Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install a new version of ASUS AURA SYNC and whenever I tried to download it, it just stopped, then I found it in programs under control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OmarAlzughayyar, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

I tried to install a new version of ASUS AURA SYNC and whenever I tried to download it, it just stopped, then I found it in programs under control panel. And I can't delete it to install a different version. It just gives me the message above.

Error while trying to uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility: unhandled exception, description: unspecified error, error number: 0x80004005, setup will now terminate.

***Edited Original Title From: unhandled exception, description: unspecified error, error number: 0x80004005, setup will now terminate.***

:)

OmarAlzughayyar, Nov 20, 2018

2. Looking for Uninstall Utility

Hello,

I am looking for a decent utility that deletes scattered DLL files when a uninstallation goes wrong. The only thing that I have found so far was a utility called "DLL Toys," but it looked a bit dated. I am not experiencing any issues now, but I think utility like this could be useful in the future. If any of you has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!

Thanks

King Rat Dog, Nov 20, 2018
  3. aikonN8 Win User
    Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

ASUS Aura X470 Motherboards

I am a big fan of ASUS Aura motherboards. I noticed ASUS only made an ATX and an ITX board only. I was hoping they would make a MicroATX form factor from an X470 Aura motherboard. If they do, it would be amazing. Honestly, do you think an X470 Aura MicroATX board would be cool from them?

techdude2018, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

1. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility. - Similar Threads - Unable Uninstall ASUS

2. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  3. Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,: Hello Team, I have been looking through the community and cannot find a resolution. My one drive stopped syncing then the icon was gone altogether. I have onedrive version 20.124.0621.0006. Now when I try the "exe" an error comes up "windows cannot find the exe". The exe...
  4. Too many Asus Utilities

Too many Asus Utilities: Recently purchased an Asus ROG GL10DHAMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core, 1TB SSD, 1TB Hard Drive. There was way too much Bloat. Gotten rid of most of it but even though I have download Windows 10 2004 and burned to DVD, Did a 2 clean install these 9 "services" will not go away. Any...
  5. Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility: I was trying to install ASUS Aura Sync Utility but it came with the error 0x80004005, so I went to investigate. I checked my uninstall programs in control panel where there is something named "Aura", however it does not come with a publisher, size or version. I tried...
  6. Asus Aura Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus Aura Problem: So to change the color of my lights I use a program called asus aura I have heard in the past that the program is really buggy. I go to change the color of the lights in the program but then run into a problem. When I open the program it says "This Program is Blocked by your...
  7. Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury: Hello. Does anyone have a combination of Asus Aura and build 2004. I have this problem and the solution offered doesn't work. Asus Aura 1.07.71 not opening Armory does not detect MB. and GPU.... Thanks 146352
  8. Asus f550l aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus f550l aptio setup utility: Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected...
  9. Asus's Aura Sync issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus's Aura Sync issue: Asus's Aura Sync isn’t working. It doesn’t identify my CPU's fan cooler. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. But now it shows this message: Component Transfer Error Component: Main app. I am unable to reinstall again. After this message, it closes down. Is there any way to...
  10. Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync): I have tried to use Asus's Aura Sync and it hasn't worked. To elaborate, it did work, but it would not identify my CPU's fan cooler. So, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. After several times of doing this, it would no longer uninstall and is showing this message:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus aura uninstallation utility

2. error number 0x80004005 asus aura

3. asus aura removal tool

4. how to uninstaol and reinstal asus aura,
  5. asus aura uninstall,
  6. setup install unspecified error aura,
  7. auracleaner.exe,
  8. asus aura uninstallation utility download,
  9. asus aura uninstallation utiltiy,
  10. trying to install aura sync keeps unistalling,
  11. aura sync remover,