Windows 10: Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Discus and support Unable to uninstall controller drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/D0nald_Dank, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in.

submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/D0nald_Dank, Jun 30, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall controller drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall controller drivers

1. Unable to uninstall controller drivers - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall controller

2. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling drivers: At random points when using my laptop and my drawing tablet, the functions of the tablet will just stop working and the tablet drivers .exe file will just delete itself. the only way to fix it is to redownload the driver everytime which is a huge hassle. i use windows 10...
  3. Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work: I did a very dumb thing. My DS4 controller ran out of charge and wouldn't work, but I didn't know it had no charge so I removed+deleted the "Wireless Controller" device under "Devices and Printers". My controller is recognized by Windows 10 and can work with DS4Windows on...
  4. Drivers not uninstalling

Drivers not uninstalling: I recently have been unable to connect to wifi using my wifi card I came to the conclusion that my wifi card drivers where corrupt and as you do opened device manager and attempted to uninstall. I gave the computer a restart and opened device manager just to see the drivers...
  5. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...
  6. Unable to uninstall keyboard

Unable to uninstall keyboard: I just added a new wireless keyboard to my computer. It is causing the computer to crash. I am trying to uninstall the driver for the previous wireless keyboard hoping that will solve the crashing issue. Whenever I uninstall the keyboard and turn off the computer the...
  7. uninstalling drivers ?

uninstalling drivers ?: uninstalling old, unnecessary drivers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-drivers/35450113-5c79-4f0f-8614-6a4dd8964d0d
  8. driver for controller

driver for controller: where do i find Realtec PCIe GBE Family Controller driver to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-for-controller/b94f2c62-4863-4214-a8b3-23c26afa4c5f
  9. Unable to uninstall Driver Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall Driver Support: Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/unable-to-uninstall-driver-support/24dc8147-b3b8-4d87-8455-5b328c69febe
  10. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

Dualshock controller Driver uninstall: I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC. I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock drivers, which don't let you use any other bluetooth devices. I looked into device manager and couldn't find anything about the...