Windows 10: Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Discus and support Unable to uninstall controller drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/D0nald_Dank, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in.

submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/D0nald_Dank, Jun 30, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall controller drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall controller drivers

1. Unable to uninstall controller drivers - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall controller

2. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.: Hello,I am using a program to connect to the vehicle's engine. Due to an error in the program, I need to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I was unable to remove a specific application within the program, as shown in the provided screenshot. I have already tried...
  3. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.: Hello,I am using a program to connect to the vehicle's engine. Due to an error in the program, I need to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I was unable to remove a specific application within the program, as shown in the provided screenshot. I have already tried...
  4. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers: [ATTACH] I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager: https://preview.redd.it/wguq5a0wd7z51.png?width=290&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb8f68effddd5d0ad46ba81866483a9acab86128 The ELAN pointing device is my touchpad that I don't use, and the 2 drivers after that named...
  6. Unable to update or uninstall Driver

Unable to update or uninstall Driver: When ever I Update my keyboard driver its show successfully done.. But After restarting my pc its remain same as a old version it doesn't Update my driver. Even if try to uninstall the driver it show "successfully uninstalled " but after restarting my computer it doesn't...
  7. Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel: Dear Microsoft, I am unable uninstall an app from control panel & showing an error as " the specified module can't be found". Please resolve the issue....
  8. Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work: I did a very dumb thing. My DS4 controller ran out of charge and wouldn't work, but I didn't know it had no charge so I removed+deleted the "Wireless Controller" device under "Devices and Printers". My controller is recognized by Windows 10 and can work with DS4Windows on...
  9. Unable to uninstall Driver Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall Driver Support: Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/unable-to-uninstall-driver-support/24dc8147-b3b8-4d87-8455-5b328c69febe
  10. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

Dualshock controller Driver uninstall: I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC. I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock drivers, which don't let you use any other bluetooth devices. I looked into device manager and couldn't find anything about the...