Windows 10: Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

Discus and support Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/circular_rectangle, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers mq7hW1q0XwppWfoKi_11kUvSVgMweYJq8qfMy4IGJ5U.jpg

I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager:

https://preview.redd.it/wguq5a0wd7z...bp&s=cb8f68effddd5d0ad46ba81866483a9acab86128

The ELAN pointing device is my touchpad that I don't use, and the 2 drivers after that named HID-compliant mouse do nothing and there is no difference if I uninstall them. I only use the bottom one. Every time I uninstall these 2 drivers and restart, they reappear and seem to be reinstalled automatically.

I also have this set to No:

https://preview.redd.it/xgro940te7z...bp&s=ffc8ae381aa0a603403798c1469e4e60e987a297

But it still happens. What can I do?

I have the same problem for my Realtek(R) Audio driver. It is automatically reinstalled even if I uninstall it.

submitted by /u/circular_rectangle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/circular_rectangle, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

1. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall HID

2. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  3. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  4. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse: I have the Logitech g pro x superlight I had some issues with the drivers and when I wanted to reinstall it I opened device manger and on the only thing that was showing is HID-compliant mouse I can't see my mouse and and I can't remove the drivers to install a new one I have...
  5. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse: I have the Logitech g pro x superlight I had some issues with the drivers and when I wanted to reinstall it I opened device manger and on the only thing that was showing is HID-compliant mouse I can't see my mouse and and I can't remove the drivers to install a new one I have...
  6. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HID compliant mouse not working at all after uninstalling & reinstalling driver

HID compliant mouse not working at all after uninstalling & reinstalling driver: I was having problems with my wireless mouse, & followed advice from a Microsoft monitor to uninstall the HID compliant mouse drivers. Now the mouse will not work at all. Suggestions?...
  8. HID-compliant drivers

HID-compliant drivers: Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not...
  9. Windows HID-compliant mouse

Windows HID-compliant mouse: I deleted HID- complaint mouse by mistake while I was trying to do something else. I’m trying to reinstall it, but I cannot use my mouse in order to do so. I saw online that you have to go to the Device Manager to fix it, but I don’t know how I can reach the “Action” option...
  10. HID Compliant mouse problems

HID Compliant mouse problems: Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reinstalls two hid compliant mouse drivers