Windows 10: Unable to uninstall hyper v

Discus and support Unable to uninstall hyper v in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I'm unable to install hyper v I tried windows features on or off and it doesn't appear there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jon jondavidoff, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Unable to uninstall hyper v

Hello

I'm unable to install hyper v

I tried windows features on or off and it doesn't appear there

:)

jon jondavidoff, Jan 11, 2021
  2. s.kongrath, Jan 11, 2021
  3. s.kongrath, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Unable to uninstall hyper v

Even after Uninstalling Hyper-V - msinfo32 shows "A hypervisor has been detected"

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you disable the Hyper V services. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Services on the search bar.
    • Right click one Hyper V service, then select Properties.
    • On Startup type, choose Disabled.
      Unable to uninstall hyper v d67aa4cb-46e7-4431-9d29-11005894536c.png
    • You have to disable all the Hyper V services one at a time by following the same steps.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check out your post on TechNet (IT Pro’s) to make sure you get better answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Unable to uninstall hyper v

1. Unable to uninstall hyper v - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall hyper

2. Unable to remove hyper-v

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unable to remove hyper-v: I am on Win10 pro x64 build 1909 and am trying to remove they hyper-v component. Everytime i do the PC reboots, I see it say 15% then "can't complete the feature, undoing changes" and it reboots again with hyperv installed. i did some searching and saw some DISM and sfc...
  3. Uninstall Hyper V failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall Hyper V failed: Hi gurus, I am trying to uninstall Hyper V using Optionalfeatures.exe in Admin mode but failed with an error code 0x800f0831. When chasing the error, I tried manual removal Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All Having strong doubts...
  4. Unable to disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to disable Hyper-V: Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled. It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a...
  5. Unable to disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to disable Hyper-V: Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled. It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a...
  6. how to uninstall hyper-V

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to uninstall hyper-V: I am unable to find HyperV in windows features on/off... I want to uninstall / disable hyperV because android studio is not allowing me to run its emulator because hyperv is running. I tried this command in prompt bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off . After that...
  7. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  8. Unable to Install Hyper-V Platform Role

Unable to Install Hyper-V Platform Role: Hi, I am trying to install the Hyper-V role through the Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn a Windows Feature On or Off. When I check the box for Hyper-V, it searches for the files, acquires them, and applies the changes. It then says "Windows completed...
  9. Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10)

Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10): Hyper-V was enabled while installing the Visual Studio Android emulator, which I no longer need. As it turns out, Hyper-V doesn't work well with Virtualbox (see #15268 (Virtualbox causes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on Win10) – Oracle VM VirtualBox) and must be removed....
  10. Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch

Hyper-V - Unable to Create External Virtual Switch: I get the error "bind failed: General access denied error" when I try to create an external virtual switch. [img] I tried running Hyper-V with as admin without success. Kevin 43133

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot uninstall hyper v

2. wim remove hyper v