Windows 10: Unable to uninstall HyperV

Discus and support Unable to uninstall HyperV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/backupCanonBoom, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall HyperV

I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are always running, there's HyperV network adapter and sometimes restarting/turning off takes a minute, because Event viewer says vmms timed out (30 seconds).

If I go to Control Panel - Programs,...Add/remove Win features - it's unchecked, also Containers is unchecked.

I tried DISM to uninstall it but it didn't help.

So how can I get rid of this thing? I'd like it gone from the OS, not disabled.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/backupCanonBoom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/backupCanonBoom, Mar 6, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall HyperV :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Unable to uninstall HyperV

unable to uninstall an app

I had downloaded modern combat 5 game in my phone from the store... But it's not listed in the app list OR it's not there in the start menu..

When I go to store it's showing that the game is installed and gives me an option to view..but when I tap view the store exits..

so I am unable to uninstall it from the phone though it has consumed memory in my device..

Nokia Lumia 730. Any suggestions???

amitpaul90, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall HyperV

1. Unable to uninstall HyperV - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall HyperV

2. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  3. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  4. Unable to uninstall.

Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  5. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  6. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  7. Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  8. Unable to Uninstall

Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  9. HyperV error?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HyperV error?: Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/ 2147
  10. Windows HyperV

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows HyperV: In order to test apps before installing them I would like a VM. I have Windows 10 Pro, 6GB RAM, my network adapter is 802.11n + version 6.30.223.256. I think I have to enable virtualization in my old BIOS, then at control panel>windows features, check virtualization or...