Windows 10: Unable to uninstall HyperV

Discus and support Unable to uninstall HyperV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/backupCanonBoom, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall HyperV

I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are always running, there's HyperV network adapter and sometimes restarting/turning off takes a minute, because Event viewer says vmms timed out (30 seconds).

If I go to Control Panel - Programs,...Add/remove Win features - it's unchecked, also Containers is unchecked.

I tried DISM to uninstall it but it didn't help.

So how can I get rid of this thing? I'd like it gone from the OS, not disabled.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/backupCanonBoom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/backupCanonBoom, Mar 6, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall HyperV :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Unable to uninstall HyperV

unable to uninstall an app

I had downloaded modern combat 5 game in my phone from the store... But it's not listed in the app list OR it's not there in the start menu..

When I go to store it's showing that the game is installed and gives me an option to view..but when I tap view the store exits..

so I am unable to uninstall it from the phone though it has consumed memory in my device..

Nokia Lumia 730. Any suggestions???

amitpaul90, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall HyperV

1. Unable to uninstall HyperV - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall HyperV

2. HyperV and Grub mouse issue.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HyperV and Grub mouse issue.: So I decided to install ubuntu alongside windows in a Hyper-V VM (more as an experiment than desire). It all went fine without any hitches. The only problem I have come across is the GRUB selection menu is like the old style Windows 7 dual boot menus and only responds to...
  3. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...
  4. HyperV has no video acceleration.

HyperV has no video acceleration.: I have been trying to get my Vista x64 Ultimate video card to work in HyperV on Win10 1903 ( all up to date ). I have an Nvidia 660GTX and in VM I can only get Svga to work. The screen resolution is 1600 x 1200 @16bit colour. I know hardware is emulated but is there a way...
  5. Unable to uninstall keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to uninstall keyboard: I just added a new wireless keyboard to my computer. It is causing the computer to crash. I am trying to uninstall the driver for the previous wireless keyboard hoping that will solve the crashing issue. Whenever I uninstall the keyboard and turn off the computer the...
  6. HyperV Management issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HyperV Management issues: Suddenly, Hyper-V Manager is not showing any of my VMs. About my only option is "Connect to Server". When I try to connect to the service locally, I get a message saying to check theat the Virtual Machine Management Service is running. VMMS.exe appears to be running....
  7. HyperV error?

HyperV error?: Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/ 2147
  8. Windows HyperV

Windows HyperV: In order to test apps before installing them I would like a VM. I have Windows 10 Pro, 6GB RAM, my network adapter is 802.11n + version 6.30.223.256. I think I have to enable virtualization in my old BIOS, then at control panel>windows features, check virtualization or...
  9. Unable to uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to uninstall windows update: Hello Experts, I am trying to uninstall Windows Update which was done recently in order to fix an issue but when I uninstall it and reboot my system it always gets installed back again. I also disabled the automatic update and deferred it also, I even disconnected my PC...
  10. Unable to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall programs: I was trying to uninstall utorrent from "Programmes and Features" but the error that I received is "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall utorrent. Please contact your system administrator". I tried uninstalling the program from "regedit" but I could not find my...