Windows 10: Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

Discus and support Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to uninstall NetBeans for two days now. I tried through the Control panel and through the NetBeans uninstall.exe file. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeatrixBenitez, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

Hello,

I have been trying to uninstall NetBeans for two days now.
    I tried through the Control panel and through the NetBeans uninstall.exe file. I keep getting: "the specified target component - nb-base/8.2.0.0.201609300101 was not found in the registry. The installer can continue as if the target component was not specified. Click Yes to continue, No to exit the installer."

I click Yes, and then I get the NetBeans IDE installer. it prompts, "Click Uninstall to start the uninstallation." I click Uninstall and then the Netbeans IDE Installer appears and prompts to "Click Finish the NetBeans IDE setup. I click Finish and nothing happens.

I would really appreciate some help as I need to uninstall NetBeans so I can install another program I need.

Thank you.

:)

BeatrixBenitez, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1

Hi ZulfiqarKhan2,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

May I please clarify this. You want to uninstall both Netbeans 8.1 and 8.2? or you want to remove Netbeans 8.1 and install Netbeans 8.2? Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

I'll wait for your response. Thanks in advance.

Paul Navera, Oct 3, 2020
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

By Googling I found:

Windows Vista

Open the Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features
    In the left pane select View Installed Updates
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click Uninstall
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

Windows XP

Open the Control Panel
    Choose Add / Remove Programs
    Check the box "Show updates"
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click on Delete
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

source:
    http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-2218-uninstalling-internet-explorer-8

RadeonX2, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

1. Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2 - Similar Threads - Unable Uninstall NetBeans

2. Unable to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  3. Unable to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  4. Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  5. Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall: Im on Windows 8, and whenever I try to uninstall/change something it always says "Another program Is currently being Uninstalled or changed". I have tried using other tips but none have worked....
  6. Unable to type in search boxes after 2/8/21 Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to type in search boxes after 2/8/21 Windows updates: On the 7th, I was able to type in search boxes as usual, got on my desktop PC on the 8th I no longer able to do this but some reason, I'm able to type only in Chrome browser search box, this is the same on my laptop with Windows 10 using the mouse pad. Right now I'm using...
  7. Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC: I have installed the latest Java JDK and JRE on Windows 10. It still pop up with JAVA SE development kitJDK was not found on this computer error message when i run the uninstaller. I have tried all methods on stackoverflow but it is still not working. Anyone can help?...
  8. Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans: Hello, I am facing an issue of menubar in eclipse and netbeans showing a different language. At first i thought it was a eclipse issue, so I went and installed netbeans and the same problem appears again. Can anyone please point me to the right resource to solve the...
  9. Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1: Hi, I have installed Java 13 but now I m getting problem with running netbeans. [ATTACH] I tried to uninstall it but I am getting error message: Java SE development kit not found on this machine. I have attached the image also: [ATTACH] But java SE is...
  10. Netbeans

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netbeans: I use NetBeans but my GUI proportion sizes are entirely disproportion to when I load the program on any other desktop or laptop. I need to know how to correct the porportions. Please advise...