Windows 10: Unable to uninstall OneDrive which is already included/installed in Windows 10 on laptop

Discus and support Unable to uninstall OneDrive which is already included/installed in Windows 10 on laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's already installed! It keeps 'filling up' asking for fees to add in photos, videos etc. I don't want it! I can't even find 'search' after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClaireM76, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ClaireM76 Win User

Unable to uninstall OneDrive which is already included/installed in Windows 10 on laptop

It's already installed! It keeps 'filling up' asking for fees to add in photos, videos etc. I don't want it! I can't even find 'search' after 'Start'.

:)

ClaireM76, Jun 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Unable to uninstall OneDrive which is already included/installed in Windows 10 on laptop

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to uninstall OneDrive which is already included/installed in Windows 10 on laptop - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall OneDrive

2. WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD: i always had a hdd on my laptop. i also had a m.2 ssd slot so after realising it after full 5 years now i put in a ssd. so now i have two drives in my laptop. i want to fresh install windows on my new ssd and want all my data on my hdd safe too.i dont want to use third party...
  3. WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD: i always had a hdd on my laptop. i also had a m.2 ssd slot so after realising it after full 5 years now i put in a ssd. so now i have two drives in my laptop. i want to fresh install windows on my new ssd and want all my data on my hdd safe too.i dont want to use third party...
  4. UNABLE TO EXTEND AN ALREADY EXISTING PARTITION WHICH IS FULL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNABLE TO EXTEND AN ALREADY EXISTING PARTITION WHICH IS FULL: Hi,I have a partition allocated for my virtual machine. I allocated 20Gb on my SSD for it, but need to expand it now to accommodate the machine. I tried using the extend feature but it is grayed out. Also, there is no free and unallocated disk right to the partition. How do I...
  5. Unable to Update Windows 10 due to App I Already Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Update Windows 10 due to App I Already Uninstalled: [ATTACH] I got this prompt when I still had virtual box on my system, then I went to delete it using the uninstall a program feature on windows, but after trying again it still shows this despite virtual box being uninstalled, I checked and VirtualBox is uninstalled already....
  6. Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,: Hello Team, I have been looking through the community and cannot find a resolution. My one drive stopped syncing then the icon was gone altogether. I have onedrive version 20.124.0621.0006. Now when I try the "exe" an error comes up "windows cannot find the exe". The exe...
  7. Unable to add already installed game to windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add already installed game to windows: I recently purchased a new ssd so had to reinstall windows on it but now the games I had installed to my other 2 hard drives while using my old ssd are not appearing in windows. I am also unable to delete the old games and reinstall them. Is there anyway to add them or...
  8. Unable to install or uninstall programs with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install or uninstall programs with Windows 10: Whenever I try to install a program, I click on the setup exe that I just downloaded and I get an error message that says "Windows cannot find (the .exe) make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again" When I try to uninstall a program, I get an error message that...
  9. UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10: Hi,im unable to install or uninstall an programs on windows 10,ever time i try to install/uninstall an error pops up saing it cant find the file in c drive and also sas admin permissins required.tried to change the admin,but its saing im still the admin,there are no other...
  10. Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10 How to Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10 share them from any PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is built into Windows 10 by default, and you can find your OneDrive files through File Explorer. You can also get the OneDrive app from...