Windows 10: Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class

Discus and support Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,When I try to uninstall programs I am getting a popup that says: Error Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class& as a result I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KoolMejacs, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class

Hi,When I try to uninstall programs I am getting a popup that says: Error Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class& as a result I can't uninstall anything.Can someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?Running Windows 10 Pro - 21H1 OS Build 19043.1081Thanks in advance!

:)

KoolMejacs, Jul 4, 2021
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Jul 4, 2021
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class

1. Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class - Similar Threads - Unable Uninstall Programs

2. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall a program: Not sure why I'm getting this message when I AM the administrator of my PC? I'm trying to uninstall a program but it's not letting me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-a-program/15d33a52-8959-4bae-a860-96e42e3f7de1
  3. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall a program: Not sure why I'm getting this message when I AM the administrator of my PC? I'm trying to uninstall a program but it's not letting me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-a-program/15d33a52-8959-4bae-a860-96e42e3f7de1
  4. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Aisuite3 Invalid class string

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aisuite3 Invalid class string: Aisuite3 can't run after windows update 21h1, trying to reinstall it through Armoury Crate and AsusSupport but didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aisuite3-invalid-class-string/a98cf565-ac1c-42a1-943a-0ccf4d5c010b
  6. Unable to uninstall program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall program: I deleted ICUE (corsair's software) via add/remove programs, yet it is still installed on my computer days later. Even went through the uninstall wizard process of restarting my PC too. Now ICUE does not show under the control panel program list or add/remove program...
  7. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall a program: Hey, does anybody know how to fix this error? I recently played through a game that required an anti-cheat program that's called "PunkBuster Services". Now that I'm done with it, I'm trying to uninstall the program, but Windows is not letting me; it tells me, and I quote,...
  8. Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:: To me happend the same thing that happend here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-invalid-drive-e/bf2926cc-1797-4bc1-95a5-d2685a98a8b1 I switched disks to create space and i cant uninstall epic games now but the solution that worked for...
  9. System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid class

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid class: Hello. When I launch a application with "PhotonControl", I got following error message: PhotonControl Error Failed to query processes. Exception: System.Managemnt.ManagementException: Invalid class at...
  10. Unable to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall programs: I was trying to uninstall utorrent from "Programmes and Features" but the error that I received is "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall utorrent. Please contact your system administrator". I tried uninstalling the program from "regedit" but I could not find my...