Windows 10: Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to uninstall/remove the imageman.net Twain trial edition driver from Windows 10?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sean M._873, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10

Does anyone know how to uninstall/remove the imageman.net Twain trial edition driver from Windows 10? Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10 b70be609-c01e-48d1-8d07-aff6cab15d6c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sean M._873, Feb 24, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10 [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Feb 24, 2021
  4. KRV
    krv Win User

Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10

Generic Scanner Driver for windows 10

I have a scanner UMAX astar 5600. The scanner stopped working after I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7.

I managed to make the scanner work again by making use of Samsung scanner drivers(As suggested in a YouTube video).

Things worked great, but now that driver of the Samsung scanner is not available, so my scanner does not work.

The device shows up in the device manager as "USB Scanner" wah an yellow exclamation mark. I am unable to add the device under devices and printers.

Is there a generic windows driver that I can use.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thema:

Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10

1. Unable to uninstall scanner driver from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall scanner

2. Unable to update or uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update or uninstall Driver: When ever I Update my keyboard driver its show successfully done.. But After restarting my pc its remain same as a old version it doesn't Update my driver. Even if try to uninstall the driver it show "successfully uninstalled " but after restarting my computer it doesn't...
  3. Unable to get scanner recognized by Windows 10

Unable to get scanner recognized by Windows 10: Hi Community, Hope someone can give me some direction. I purchased an Epson Perfection V600 Photo and Negative Scanner. I installed the CD as directed, waited until the installation was complete as directed, rebooted the computer as directed then attempted to connect via...
  4. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall controller drivers: Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hij97y/unable_to_uninstall_controller_drivers/
  5. Scanner Drivers

Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  6. Brother printer/scanner: "Scanner can't be found" and I'm unable to install driver.

Brother printer/scanner: "Scanner can't be found" and I'm unable to install driver.: Hi. I have a brother printer/scanner. It has been working fine on Windows 10 since I bought it however suddenly today, after wanting to scan something, it told me that the scanner couldn't be found. I can print, I can see the ink remaining - can't scan. I spent over 2 hours...
  7. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  8. unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510: how can I get to my download for a scanner drivers for my printer/scanner canon TS5510 when I download it and open file it wont allow me to it come up with cant open output file in winzip I have windows 10 operating system...
  9. Unable to uninstall Driver Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall Driver Support: Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/unable-to-uninstall-driver-support/24dc8147-b3b8-4d87-8455-5b328c69febe
  10. Cannot Uninstall Drivers from Install/Uninstall List - Windows 10

Cannot Uninstall Drivers from Install/Uninstall List - Windows 10: I installed Arduino software, part of which included installing a number of drivers. I uninstalled the software using the internal software uninstall feature. Apparently it removed the drivers, but for some reason they still show up in the Windows install/uninstall list. I...