Windows 10: Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue uninstalling spotify from my computer. I have restarted my computer to see if that would help with no avail. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Falcon912, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Falcon912 Win User

Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10

Hello,

I am having an issue uninstalling spotify from my computer.

I have restarted my computer to see if that would help with no avail.

I don't understand how you guys could have broken this when in windows 7, 8, and 8.1 it worked PERFECTLY.

I shouldn't have to go into the registry and fix an issue you guys are unwilling to patch.

If there is a patch for this issue please direct me to it, otherwise you can tell me how to force the command without going in the registry.

:)

Falcon912, Jul 28, 2018

2. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Can't uninstall Spotify

Hi!

I downloaded the troubleshooter and ran it. Had to choose a program to uninstall from a list. Spotify was not in that list. There was a program that wasn't displayed with it's proper name in the list (Name not availible). I choosed that program to continue.
    Next I had two choises, try to uninstall the program or continue with others solutions. Since the list in the troubleshooter doesn't match the list of programs to uninstall in control panel/Settings-Apps-Uninstall I couldn't be sure what program it was I instructed
    the troubleshooter to uninstall so I tried to continue with other solutions. Then the troubleshooter ended with no problems found. The flow and end result is the same regardless if I choose to troubleshoot uninstall or install problems.

EDIT:

I now checked Settings-Apps-Uninstall one more time and now Spotify was there! I uninstalled it, And after the uninstall it's not listed in Autostart in Task Manager. Great result! All that's left now as far as I can see is the two empty folders and a small
    10 kb file:

Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10 537ddfda-b5b7-40b8-a306-a0293eb13c86?upload=true.png

salvemundum, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10

Can't uninstall Spotify

Hi,

It’s possible that you’re unable to uninstall Spotify on your computer due to its corrupted registry key. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the
    Download button on this
    link
    to run our automatic repair. It troubleshoots the application blocked from being removed or uninstalled on the computer. If you can’t download the troubleshooter directly on your computer, you can save it first to a flash drive or a CD for you to run
    it on your computer.

For any results, please send us a reply.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10

1. Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall Spotify

2. Unable to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall.: Recently I downloaded a service called "Advanced System Care", at first it was dodgy because it was downloading multiple apps onto my computer with the name ITOP that I didn't need. So instinctively I deleted the apps and tried to delete advanced systemcare but when I tried...
  3. Uninstall pre-not-installed Spotify, WhatsApp, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall pre-not-installed Spotify, WhatsApp, etc.: Hello everyone,on a clean Windows 11 installation is a lot of bloatware, which in some weird state - it's there, but it's not installed:If I right click on "Spotify", there is "Uninstall", but the app is not listed anywhere:The same is, when I use PowerShell to list all apps...
  4. Uninstall pre-not-installed Spotify, WhatsApp, etc.

Uninstall pre-not-installed Spotify, WhatsApp, etc.: Hello everyone,on a clean Windows 11 installation is a lot of bloatware, which in some weird state - it's there, but it's not installed:If I right click on "Spotify", there is "Uninstall", but the app is not listed anywhere:The same is, when I use PowerShell to list all apps...
  5. Unable to connect to Spotify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Spotify: I feel stupid for posting about this, but my friend made me a script to "block ads on Spotify", but all it did was make me unable to use it at all... I have no idea how to fix it because I'm not THAT advanced with computers, but here is a link to a txt file of it:...
  6. Unable to connect to Spotify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Spotify: I feel stupid for posting about this, but my friend made me a script to "block ads on Spotify", but all it did was make me unable to use it at all... I have no idea how to fix it because I'm not THAT advanced with computers, but here is a link to a txt file of it:...
  7. Unable to connect to Spotify

8. Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled

Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled: I've been having trouble uninstalling Minecraft Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling it from the search bar seeing as how that is where I usually launch it from but to no avail. I've also deleted the ".minecraft" folder off of my computer yet the icon still remains in the...
  9. Unable to uninstall Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall Windows 10 update: Following installation of the recent "Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5000802" my boot time jumped from 10 seconds to 40 seconds.I tried uninstalling the update, however after doing so it was still present in the list of updates. Any further attempt to uninstall it...
  10. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to uninstall spotify

2. to uninstall spotify from windows 10