Windows 10: Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games

Discus and support Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have several Microsoft Store games that do not have the option to uninstall. The button is just greyed out. Is there a fix for this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kevinfromchevy, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games

I have several Microsoft Store games that do not have the option to uninstall. The button is just greyed out. Is there a fix for this?

Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games 882fcfac-d7e6-4300-ae9e-e0545370445f?upload=true.png

:)

kevinfromchevy, Oct 4, 2020

2. unable to uninstall an app

I had downloaded modern combat 5 game in my phone from the store... But it's not listed in the app list OR it's not there in the start menu..

When I go to store it's showing that the game is installed and gives me an option to view..but when I tap view the store exits..

so I am unable to uninstall it from the phone though it has consumed memory in my device..

Nokia Lumia 730. Any suggestions???

amitpaul90, Oct 4, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games

Unable to uninstall subway surfers game

HI

I had uninstalled subway surfers game from my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile.

but frequently i am getting updates in store for the same.

The problem is i don't have subway surfers game in my phone still the updates are available and the updates are taking use data.

i have a doubt like may be the subway surfers game is not uninstalled properly.

Plz suggest how to uninstall subway surfers game.

Note: subway surfers game is not showing in my app list.

ViswanadhaReddy, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games

1. Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall Store

2. Microsoft Store Game Randomly Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Randomly Uninstalled: Hi all, So my partner and I just went to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition multiplayer, which we haven't done for about a month. My partner owns the game purchased previously, NOT on the Game Pass For PC on the hard drive on her laptop NOT external. Never had a...
  3. Windows store games unable to be used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store games unable to be used: i recently did a fresh instal of windows, and all of my windows store games are in windows.old windowsapps folder. i am neither able to move them or run them as i do not have permissions to do either. how can i move them without them telling me i need the permissions to do...
  4. Unable to uninstall "pokki"branded games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall "pokki"branded games: I am running windows 10 and am unable to uninstall various games that I never recall installing. Looks like they are all branded "pokki". I attempted to remove them in the control panel with no luck. Once i click unistall on anyone of them, it pops up my files, pc, system 32....
  5. Unable to delete files stored in SystemRestore for games uninstalled years ago.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete files stored in SystemRestore for games uninstalled years ago.: I noticed my C drive that my OS is installed on is running very low on space and I have found the cause of it. There is a hidden system folder named SystemRestore that is holding assets for many things that should not be there as I have no actual restore points or backups...
  6. Windows Store refuses to uninstall or install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store refuses to uninstall or install games: I got Xbox Game Pass the other day and played Forza just fine for a few hours while I had Sea of Thieves download. Yesterday I played Forza and didn't realize that the game that I had started downloading when I started playing, Outer Worlds, had failed to download until the...
  7. Uninstalling Windows Store Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Windows Store Games: This is relatively straightforward. I Bought the Game Pass to try out Sea of Thieves and just picked it up in the Steam Sale. Now, uninstalling via the control panel only leads to uninstalling the Steam version of the game and I do not seem to be able to find an uninstall...
  8. Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling: After Uninstalling some games from gamepass i notice that the space on my drives did not change, so i went to the WindowsApps folder and i saw that the files from the game are still there, i tried to manually delete them but there's no way, it's impossible to get permission...
  9. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

Unable to uninstall App Store Application: Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right. The Game is removed when I look in the...
  10. How to uninstall game from Store

How to uninstall game from Store: I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-game-from-store/685fde4e-10f1-4f36-8d2e-2135c4f41089"