Windows 10: unable to unlock the pc without internet

Discus and support unable to unlock the pc without internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i'm unable to unlock my PC without internet connection . if I'm out somewhere without internet I cannot open my pc. it shows the device is offline.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mirza shoeb, May 27, 2019.

1. unable to unlock the pc without internet

Hi, i'm unable to unlock my PC without internet connection . if I'm out somewhere without internet I cannot open my pc. it shows the device is offline.

Thanks.

:)

mirza shoeb, May 27, 2019

2. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 27, 2019
  3. brummyfan Win User
    unable to unlock icons on my Desktop

What happens when you tick them? I have tried by unticking and ticking.
    If that doesn't work, use this tutorial to use sfc /scannow:SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

unable to unlock the pc without internet [​IMG]

unable to unlock the pc without internet [​IMG]

brummyfan, May 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

unable to unlock the pc without internet

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2019
Thema:

unable to unlock the pc without internet

1. unable to unlock the pc without internet - Similar Threads - unable unlock without

2. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock desktop PC without password?: I am trying to unlock my desktop PC that has not been used for several years. I forgot a password so I'm not able to access my computer.I was looking for a solution online, and found some. I tried to open Command Prompt via "Advanced options" but after I click Command Prompt...
  3. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock desktop PC without password?: I am trying to unlock my desktop PC that has not been used for several years. I forgot a password so I'm not able to access my computer.I was looking for a solution online, and found some. I tried to open Command Prompt via "Advanced options" but after I click Command Prompt...
  4. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Unable to log in without Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in without Internet.: Online answer: You can change to a Local Account in Settings > Accounts > Your Info > Sign in with a Local Account Instead, which doesn't require internet. What mean by "Local Account"?My husband has same computer and can sign in without internet. So still not sure how to...
  6. Unable to log in without Internet.

Unable to log in without Internet.: Online answer: You can change to a Local Account in Settings > Accounts > Your Info > Sign in with a Local Account Instead, which doesn't require internet. What mean by "Local Account"?My husband has same computer and can sign in without internet. So still not sure how to...
  7. Unable to unlock Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to unlock Laptop: I have just reset my old Lenovo laptop, and after windows reinstall the laptop didn't go through any setup and just locked. I am unable to log into the device as I want to set it up for my son to use.......any ideas?Last person to use the laptop was my daughter and she was...
  8. Unable to unlock Laptop

Unable to unlock Laptop: I have just reset my old Lenovo laptop, and after windows reinstall the laptop didn't go through any setup and just locked. I am unable to log into the device as I want to set it up for my son to use.......any ideas?Last person to use the laptop was my daughter and she was...
  9. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10-Unable to login without internet: I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning. Everything was working fine after upgrade. Once rebooted, the...
  10. Unable to unlock PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unlock PC: My PC with Windows 10 was working fine 2 hours ago. After putting it to sleep it now won't let me log on. It says only the logged on user can unlock the PC. I am the last logged on user and it won't accept my password. It just gives me the same message....