Windows 10: Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error

Discus and support Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trialling Xbox Game Pass for PC for evaluating FS2020 for the past two months and I've not really used it due to time constraints. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gusgf, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Gusgf Win User

Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error

I've been trialling Xbox Game Pass for PC for evaluating FS2020 for the past two months and I've not really used it due to time constraints. So I thought I'd go in and cancel it tonight before I get charged again in two days time as they advise you to do this 2 days before the charge is due for the following month. I now find what should be a straightforward clean operation is now becoming a time consuming exercise in frustration. I log into my account and select the subscription 'Xbox Game Pass for PC' I want to cancel via the 'Manage' option and when I go to 'Cancel subscription' I'm taken to a screen with the option 'Turn off recurring billing' which when I click I'm continually getting this screen below on both Chrome and Edge.

Neither on this screen am I offered an option to call a MS agent, Chat online with their support nada, nothing. I did suggest to the support operative they take a leaf from Google in how they manage their data centres when I did manage to contact them. But only after having jumped through the many hurdles they put in your way as they don't really want to talk to you I find out...

"there is a general issue, and the server are down right this moment and the team is working to resolve it as soon as possible, please try later and everything will.be working fine."

Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error [​IMG]

With all the money MS makes one would have thought redundancy would have been built in that this would not happen. Maybe MS should employ the services of Google to manage their data. The number of complaints from people trying to download and install FS2020 is or was huge. Not what you'd expect.

In the end I had to give up and cancel the subscription from the Paypal end

:)

Gusgf, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error - Similar Threads - Unable unsubscribe Xbox

2. XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...: Hello, Yesterday, I decided to try game pass for a dollar. What a terrible decision that has been, thus far. So from the start, game pass wasn't detecting one of my hard drives for certain games. I was, however, able to download 2 games to my C: and one game, Destroy All...
  3. XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game pass error 0x80070057, error when trying to uninstall Gaming services error...: Hello, Yesterday, I decided to try game pass for a dollar. What a terrible decision that has been, thus far. So from the start, game pass wasn't detecting one of my hard drives for certain games. I was, however, able to download 2 games to my C: and one game, Destroy All...
  4. Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  5. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  6. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. Unable to unsubscribe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to unsubscribe: I regularly receive an unwanted marketing email from which I'm unable to unsubscribe as their web page 'can't be found'. I also tried replying to them to no avail as the email wouldn't send. Usually I can unsubscribe...done, Not with this one. How to stop emails such as...
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4