Windows 10: Unable to unsubscribe

Discus and support Unable to unsubscribe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I regularly receive an unwanted marketing email from which I'm unable to unsubscribe as their web page 'can't be found'. I also tried replying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiDunning, May 2, 2020.

1. DiDunning Win User

Unable to unsubscribe

I regularly receive an unwanted marketing email from which I'm unable to unsubscribe as their web page 'can't be found'.

I also tried replying to them to no avail as the email wouldn't send. Usually I can unsubscribe...done, Not with this one.

How to stop emails such as this?

Kind Regards, Di

:)

DiDunning, May 2, 2020

2. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

Unable to unsubscribe 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, May 2, 2020
  3. ernesterb Win User
    unsubscribe

unable to unsubscribe certain emails. When I hit the unsubscribe line nothing happens

ernesterb, May 2, 2020
  4. Unable to unsubscribe

Unsubscribe from site

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, we need additional formation. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to sign out to answers.microsoft.com?
    • Would like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity answers.microsoft.com?

If you'd like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity, follow the steps below to unsubscribe from a thread.

• Click (. . .) at the bottom of the original post.
    • Click Unsubscribe.

Unable to unsubscribe eed2ac35-f3c9-4f38-8dc6-51e83efe64df.png

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to unsubscribe

1. Unable to unsubscribe - Similar Threads - Unable unsubscribe

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  6. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  7. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  8. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  9. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  10. Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unsubscribe Xbox Game Pass: Try that again error: I've been trialling Xbox Game Pass for PC for evaluating FS2020 for the past two months and I've not really used it due to time constraints. So I thought I'd go in and cancel it tonight before I get charged again in two days time as they advise you to do this 2 days before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to block e-mails windows 10