Windows 10: Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's...

Discus and support Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ADreamySailor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADreamySailor, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's...

/u/ADreamySailor, Feb 27, 2021

2. Unable to get New Version 20H2

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build: 19041.572)

I heard & read that Microsoft has released New Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". But when i checked for Updates through Windows Updates its shows me that you,re using the Latest Version.

Can you please help me to update to New Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". Is there any Link to Download Version "20H2". Eagerly waiting to try the New Windows
    10 OS, Version "20H2".

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Feb 27, 2021
  3. windows updates 20H2

Hi team...my most recent version is windows 10 20H2 , despite that the office 2010 32 bit updates are failing with the error code 0x80070643....i checked several times and updated office 2019 on my PC.

unable to find a solution, and it seems that if eventually that will fail....ultimately operating system clean install option will be the last remaining option, which I do not want to do.....

kindly suggest what to do?

Mohit.Tandon, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's...

Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).

I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch Version "20H2". Any idea or update on that.

Can i upgrade right now to Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2", if Yes then how???

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's...

1. Unable to Update (20H2); I've been trying to go for the latest windows version but it's... - Similar Threads - Unable Update 20H2

2. Unable to Update to Version 20H2 - 0x80246008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Update to Version 20H2 - 0x80246008: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) 64 bit I've tried everything from Google searches. Last update that went through: MS Office 2010 (KB4493143) 32 bit 03/02/21 Keith 180240
  3. I've been trying to complete the 20H2 update to Windows 10 with external storage and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been trying to complete the 20H2 update to Windows 10 with external storage and it...: This isn't the first update performed on this computer but it's the only one that continues to fail. I'm using a SanDisk 32GB as external storage because the computer doesn't have a lot of disk space available - I've used this method for past updates so I know it works.This...
  4. Unable to update Version Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to update Version Windows 10 20H2: I am having one heck of a time with Windows update. Here is the message I receive each time I try to update.Why is Windows Update showing the 0x80070422 error?windows update error 0x80070422I have tried the suggestions available on the net all with no solutions.Can you help?...
  5. Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.

Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.: Hi, I'm trying to install the latest update version 20H2 but I have a laptop with a dead battery and it is is running off the power cable. Every time I turn on my laptop or restart it, I get a message telling me the battery needs to be replaced black screen that says press to...
  6. Unable to update windows to latest version 20H2

Unable to update windows to latest version 20H2: check for updates don't show any new updates did troubleshoot windows update, it couldn't find anything wrong tried running windows 10 update assistant, it states that this pc can't be upgraded to the latest version pc is hp 440 G4 anything i can try here ? [ATTACH]...
  7. Unable to go back to previous version from 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to go back to previous version from 20H2: I updated to 20H2 two days ago. However, I’m having mic problems, and after trying several methods without success I decided to just get back to my previous build (1909). However, no matter how many times I try it only restarts. I don’t know what else to do at this point....
  8. Unable to go back to the previous version of Windows 10 after 20H2 update

Unable to go back to the previous version of Windows 10 after 20H2 update: Hi, Just update my PC yesterday. Having some issues so I tried to go back. But Settings -> Update -> Recovery has the options greyed out. "This option is no longer available because your PC was updated more than 10 days ago". What could I do? Thanks...
  9. Unable to update to latest Windows version

Unable to update to latest Windows version: Any assistance with the following matter will be greatly appreciated. My PC is currently running Windows 10, version 1803, which has reached end of service. When I hit 'Check for updates', it says "You're up to date". When I install and run the Windows Update Assistant,...
  10. Unable to update latest version of windows

Unable to update latest version of windows: Hello I am facing difficulty in updating latest version of windows 10 & error which is coing is Error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-latest-version-of-windows/325e77e7-4ff2-46f0-8dbe-f83035a0c133