Windows 10: unable to update do to battlEye

Discus and support unable to update do to battlEye in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pantz, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Pantz Win User

unable to update do to battlEye

Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then do the update ?

Thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Jun 6, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond unable to update do to battlEye :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 6, 2019
  3. KNilesh Win User
    'BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver' message while updating windows.

While updating my windows it gives the following error message:

" BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver

Although you are enrolled in the windows insider program, the current preview build won't work on your device. You may unenroll from the insider program and try again later, or attempt to fix the incompatibility yourself. "

I can't find anything by the name BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver. Help me in resolving the issue, so that I can update the Window.

KNilesh, Jun 6, 2019
  4. unable to update do to battlEye

Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

unable to update do to battlEye

1. unable to update do to battlEye - Similar Threads - unable update battlEye

2. Unable to do updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to do updates: Hello all,I have a problem, that I am unable to do any updates on my computer after updating to Windows 11. Even when I press "update and shut down" it does not work. Because of that my computer is not usable without connecting to electricity. This is the view that I receive...
  3. Unable to do updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to do updates: Hello all,I have a problem, that I am unable to do any updates on my computer after updating to Windows 11. Even when I press "update and shut down" it does not work. Because of that my computer is not usable without connecting to electricity. This is the view that I receive...
  4. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Battleye BSoD: Soooo bassicaly whenever i launch fortnite battleye starts and my pc crashes in a form of a BSoD blue screen of death and i don't know why and i would like to fix that problem. Plz help me....
  5. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

Fortnite Battleye BSoD: Soooo bassicaly whenever i launch fortnite battleye starts and my pc crashes in a form of a BSoD blue screen of death and i don't know why and i would like to fix that problem. Plz help me....
  6. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

8. BSoD with Battleye in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD with Battleye in fortnite: I’ve alredy tried to uninstall BE but since it is fortnite it always re-install’s. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing then rebooting my pc but that didn’t work too. I’ve tried deliting the BE files that didn’t work either. I’ve even reinstalled fortnite but that didn’t...
  9. BSoD with Battleye in fortnite

BSoD with Battleye in fortnite: I’ve alredy tried to uninstall BE but since it is fortnite it always re-install’s. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing then rebooting my pc but that didn’t work too. I’ve tried deliting the BE files that didn’t work either. I’ve even reinstalled fortnite but that didn’t...
  10. unable to update do to battlEye

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to update do to battlEye: Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BattlEye failed windows 10 update