Windows 10: Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teddyandika, May 29, 2019.

1. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features
    Scroll down to Instagram
    Select it
    Click Advanced options
    Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

it still not helping

***Modified title from: instagram not updating***

:)

teddyandika, May 29, 2019

2. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 29, 2019
  3. Cannot find the instagram app in the Microsoft App Store

Hi,

Unfortunately, Instagram app is not available in Windows Store. I would suggest you to contact Instagram support for any update regarding the availability:

https://help.instagram.com/

Hope it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 29, 2019
  4. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Instagram app on windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to check for updates from the Microsoft Store and update Instagram application. Refer the following article on
    Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for more information.

If the issue persists, refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

If you are still facing the same issue, as this is an in-app issue, I suggest you to contact
    Instagram support, where you will find professional who are dedicated to handle in-app issues on Instagram.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

1. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable update Instagram

2. Unable to Update Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Update Microsoft Store: I fresh installed Windows 10 today on November 10th 2023 after changing my internal hard drive with a new ssd and everything went smooth after the installation except the Microsoft Store app which is showing an older version and refused to update when clicking the download...
  3. Unable to Update Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Update Microsoft Store: I fresh installed Windows 10 today on November 10th 2023 after changing my internal hard drive with a new ssd and everything went smooth after the installation except the Microsoft Store app which is showing an older version and refused to update when clicking the download...
  4. Unable to Update Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to download/update apps from Microsoft Store.

Unable to download/update apps from Microsoft Store.: I keep having the code 0x80070005 and my dad tried to help me, but to no avail, so now I've been tasked with finding a new solution for this problem.I have tried:- Giving myself full permissions- Reinstalling Microsoft Store kept saying that it couldn't find a path and that...
  6. Unable to download/update apps from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps from Microsoft Store.: I keep having the code 0x80070005 and my dad tried to help me, but to no avail, so now I've been tasked with finding a new solution for this problem.I have tried:- Giving myself full permissions- Reinstalling Microsoft Store kept saying that it couldn't find a path and that...
  7. Unable to download/update apps from Microsoft Store.

8. Microsoft store Instagram app

Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...
  9. Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store

Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store: I've been having a persistent issue where the Microsoft Store will not download the new version of DirectX Runtime package as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 packages. My windows is updated, I have reset the...
  10. instagram update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    instagram update: so in order to see soome of my messages i have to upgrade instagram but idk how to i have a hp laptop and i just got it so idk how to upgrade it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-update/d3e63cb3-b257-488a-a978-049f7eafa682

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store unable to download instagram