Windows 10: Unable to update laptop

Discus and support Unable to update laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help fixing my laptop. It won't update at all no matter what I've tried to do. I've tried reinstalling windows 10 to see if that will fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shinigami5858, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Unable to update laptop

I need help fixing my laptop. It won't update at all no matter what I've tried to do. I've tried reinstalling windows 10 to see if that will fix it. Please help.

submitted by /u/Shinigami5858
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shinigami5858, Feb 13, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 13, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to update laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Unable to update laptop

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Unable to update laptop :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update laptop

1. Unable to update laptop - Similar Threads - Unable update laptop

2. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops: We have 2 Gigabyte laptops that are the same model - and neither will update to Windows 11. The download completes successfully and then wants to restart the pc to complete - when it is restarting the circle gets about 50-80% of the way through and it doesn't matter if you...
  3. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.: My laptop needs an update but each time I try, it will go as far as 100% complete and then there will be a pop-up with a message: "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer"It has been going on in the last three weeks now and I don't have...
  4. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.: My laptop needs an update but each time I try, it will go as far as 100% complete and then there will be a pop-up with a message: "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer"It has been going on in the last three weeks now and I don't have...
  5. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to update windows on my laptop

Unable to update windows on my laptop: I am unable to update windows on my laptop. I am getting below error.ErrorThere were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:I tried it multiple times and...
  7. Laptop unable to boot after ( official ) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop unable to boot after ( official ) update: So my win 10 laptop ( hp spectre ) running the stock OS downloaded updates ( automatically ) yesterday When I started it today it started installing the updates and as I could see it failed so it said something on the line of reverting to previous state After that my pc...
  8. Unable to install any updates to laptop

Unable to install any updates to laptop: Hi, I desperately need an answer. I tried to install a cumulative update for KB5001028 today. The installation process got to 100% before then giving me an error message of 0x8007000d. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter, it said that it detected something but didn't...
  9. My laptop is unable to complete updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is unable to complete updates: My laptop is unable to complete updates it is an Acer5560 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-unable-to-complete-updates/97621650-baa2-4671-a24b-f4bdc88aabf6
  10. Laptop unable to reboot, post update of 1903

Laptop unable to reboot, post update of 1903: Laptop doesn't reboot post download of update 1903. I have tried most of the solutions available on various communities. Still, not able to reboot nor reset the PC. Any suggestions. Thanks and regards...