Windows 10: Unable to update latest windows

Discus and support Unable to update latest windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to install these updates. But if the commotion in the comments in here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivader, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Shivader Win User

Unable to update latest windows

I am unable to install these updates. But if the commotion in the comments in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbarsearch-bar-is-glitchyhas-problems-after/f5b15bd7-b248-46f4-894a-6b05ae3afa48 regarding how bad the update is, looks like the error saved me instead.Still, an error is still an error. I need help, please.

:)

Shivader, Jun 13, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Wi-Fi after installing the latest update on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community ad being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to connect to internet on your computer after installing the latest update. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Which was the latest update (KB number) installed on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue (While searching for Wi-Fi connection)?

I suggest you to switch the wireless connection to wired internet connection and check if you are able to access internet.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/outdated network adapter drivers after installing the update.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Update your network driver and check if it helps

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Right-click on the device and click Update driver software.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest drivers for Network Adapter from another computer that is able to connect to internet. Uninstall the existing drivers from the computer in the question, install the drivers manually and check
    if it helps.

Follow:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer the below article about: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Unable to update latest windows

Latest Windows 10 update will not download

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for Windows 10.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    Method 1

• Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update latest windows

1. Unable to update latest windows - Similar Threads - Unable update latest

2. Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10: I have been unable to update my desktop from version 1903 to the latest version of Windows. I have attempted to update through the on-board Windows update feature, directly though downloads page on microsoft.com as well as using the media creation tool on a USB but after the...
  3. Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro N version 20H2 installed on 11. ‎2. ‎2021 with OS build 19042.804 and Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0. For the past 2 weeks I am unable to install the following updates: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for...
  4. Unable to login after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after latest Windows update: Following last night’s update, I cannot login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password, when there’s usually an option to do so only a Sign in, and it has me sign into my Microsoft account. When I login, it says something about setting up a Windows Hello...
  5. Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Unable to download latest windows 10 update: Hi so i recently checked to see if i had to update my windows 10 and when i check it took an like 3 minutes to tell me if it was up to date or not and it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search...
  6. Unable to update to latest Windows version

Unable to update to latest Windows version: Any assistance with the following matter will be greatly appreciated. My PC is currently running Windows 10, version 1803, which has reached end of service. When I hit 'Check for updates', it says "You're up to date". When I install and run the Windows Update Assistant,...
  7. Unable to update to latest version of Windows (1909)

Unable to update to latest version of Windows (1909): Currently running 1803, and I've been attempting to update to 1903 since its release in May and now to 1909 for the last month. The updates download normally in the Windows Update setting, and get to about 84% installation before throwing an Error 0x80070003. Solutions...
  8. unable to download and install latest windows updates

unable to download and install latest windows updates: i am unable to download quality updates and fixes my pc was last updated on 12 7 2019 after that each time i click on search for windows update it shows error code 0x80080005 ... i also talked to virtual agent of microsoft but i was not satisfied after 4 hrs of solutions done...
  9. Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10

Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10: I'm not a computer geek, so when answering please bear in mind. My HP laptop has been unable to get an update to the latest Windows version and the message says that the support from Microsoft for the one that I currently have will be shortly discontinued. I get a message...
  10. Unable to update latest version of windows

Unable to update latest version of windows: Hello I am facing difficulty in updating latest version of windows 10 & error which is coing is Error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-latest-version-of-windows/325e77e7-4ff2-46f0-8dbe-f83035a0c133