Windows 10: Unable to update my pc.

Discus and support Unable to update my pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the picture above, my pc, no matter how many times I press "check for updates" it will not find an update and I am worried I will be left behind in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LittleFish7UR, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Unable to update my pc.

In the picture above, my pc, no matter how many times I press "check for updates" it will not find an update and I am worried I will be left behind in updates. Are there any methods to correct this issue. Any help is appreciated.Sincerely,Fish.

:)

LittleFish7UR, Jun 7, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 7, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to update my pc. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Unable to update my pc.

Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update my pc.

1. Unable to update my pc. - Similar Threads - Unable update

2. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops: We have 2 Gigabyte laptops that are the same model - and neither will update to Windows 11. The download completes successfully and then wants to restart the pc to complete - when it is restarting the circle gets about 50-80% of the way through and it doesn't matter if you...
  3. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops: We have 2 Gigabyte laptops that are the same model - and neither will update to Windows 11. The download completes successfully and then wants to restart the pc to complete - when it is restarting the circle gets about 50-80% of the way through and it doesn't matter if you...
  4. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  6. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  7. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  8. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  9. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  10. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....