Windows 10: Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...

Discus and support Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Once I click on 'Check for Updates', it shows an error! and When I click on Advanced Options, The Screen Freezes! Adding a Screenshot, Please Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GauravKoshe, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...

Once I click on 'Check for Updates', it shows an error! and When I click on Advanced Options, The Screen Freezes! Adding a Screenshot, Please Help!

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security... f8fb7fc2-adda-4df7-8c76-914fd4a33980?upload=true.png

:)

GauravKoshe, Jul 13, 2020

2. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218

RajaBabu9771, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Tyler815 Win User
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security... [​IMG]

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security... [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Tyler815 Win User

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.885

Over the last few days I constantly have a notification appear in the task bar indicating that my device is missing important updates. When I click on the task bar notification, or go into Update & Security, it shows a message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."

I then proceed to click on the "Check For Updates" button and then, after a few seconds, it just returns to the same error message shown within Update & Security. Also, no possible updates are offered and no change in the message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" after clicking on Check For Updates.

Is there anything I can do perhaps to fix this problem?

Thank you very much...

Tyler815, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...

1. Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security... - Similar Threads - Unable Update showing

2. my windows update showing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update showing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes what...: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes my device showing this error in windows update. I try the factory reset pc when i do that the issue get resolved but after restart it showing again...
  3. my windows update showing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows update showing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes what...: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes my device showing this error in windows update. I try the factory reset pc when i do that the issue get resolved but after restart it showing again...
  4. my windows update showing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  6. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  7. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." Unable to update

"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." Unable to update: My computer is stuck on version 1909 of windows 10 and I would like to update it to the modern version but nothing I've tried has worked and when I go the normal route to setting s and check for updates this is all I get.If anyone knows how to help me please let me know, its...
  9. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-is-showing-updates-your-device-is/f8e6de5e-bb22-4154-96ba-d56a9b0d152f
  10. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218...