Windows 10: Unable to update NVidia GTX 745

Discus and support Unable to update NVidia GTX 745 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wondering if these updates are still compatible with the latest windows 10 updates. I have ran a ddu and tried reinstalling driver fresh from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by l Retrospect l, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Unable to update NVidia GTX 745

I am wondering if these updates are still compatible with the latest windows 10 updates. I have ran a ddu and tried reinstalling driver fresh from NVidia but still get 2 error messages. 1. Stating not compatible with windows 10 and the 2nd stating no compatible drive was found. Any info is appreciated.

:)

l Retrospect l, Nov 15, 2019
  2. GMReader Win User

Nvidia Gtx 745

NVIDIA released new updates since that post: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/89369/en-uk

Oh, and a GTX 460 is actually better than a GT 745 (officially, your card is not GTX. GTX is for cards that are for gaming and end with a number that's bigger than 50).

GMReader, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Nvidia Gtx 745

i have that nvidia driver that GMReader linked and my video card runs like ****. in black ops 3 (for example) a buddy is running 70 fps with a GTX 460 and i am at 20 fps with my GTX 745.

CherokeeO'Larte, Nov 15, 2019
  4. BennyCao Win User

Unable to update NVidia GTX 745

Nvidia Gtx 745

I read a post on reddit saying how after upgrading to windows 10 this:

"The screen is blank, showing just my cursor and dissapointment. I reset my tower, and the Alienware boots up. Nothing again. I look up online what the issue could possibly be. Turns out my Nvidia GTX
    745 graphics card (among all nvidia cards) wasnt conpatible with Windows 10 quite yet, and microsoft caught the bug too late."

Is this true? I didn't find anything about it online, or did he just did something wrong like not update his gpu driver? I have the same graphics card so I'm worried

BennyCao, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Unable to update NVidia GTX 745

1. Unable to update NVidia GTX 745 - Similar Threads - Unable update NVidia

2. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  3. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  4. tarjeta nvidia gtx 960

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tarjeta nvidia gtx 960: hola estoy intentando instalar una tarjeta de video ndivia gtx 960 en windows 10 Pero me dice que no es compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tarjeta-nvidia-gtx-960/ceedc01f-e5ca-4add-909e-b8f1b58bafb8
  5. Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?

Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?: Anyone have it working with Windows 10 with Duo Core processor? 39834
  6. NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes

NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes: Hello everyone. Lately I've been extremely frustrated with the GPU in my laptop constantly crashing. It happens almost every time it gets put into use. Some main examples are opening Geometry Dash (in which case the graphics card crashes), opening Kerbal Space Program (in...
  7. Nvidia GTX 295

Nvidia GTX 295: Hi Gang, I hope everyone is enjoying the new OS ... I'm getting ready to upgrade my Primary system, which is a EVGA classified X58 board with a core i7, 6Gb RAM and a GTX 295 card. I noted looking thru that the card is legacy now, no new drivers mentioned for 10, nor...
  8. Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 - unable to recover from a kernel exception

Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 - unable to recover from a kernel exception: For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving a crash on and off, mostly while browsing, my screen will go black and then come back on a short time later with the error "Nvidia Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered" From a bit of searching and past...
  9. Kernel Drivers Crashing for all NVIDIA drivers with GTX 745

Kernel Drivers Crashing for all NVIDIA drivers with GTX 745: Hi, I need help with crashing due to kernel drivers. This problem started on Windows 8, and I upgraded to Windows 10, and is still crashing. I have done many things to attempt to fix this problem, such as using DDR to uninstall drivers, rolling back old drivers etc., and none...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...