Windows 10: Unable to update or uninstall Driver

Discus and support Unable to update or uninstall Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When ever I Update my keyboard driver its show successfully done.. But After restarting my pc its remain same as a old version it doesn't Update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HritikSarkar, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Unable to update or uninstall Driver

When ever I Update my keyboard driver its show successfully done.. But After restarting my pc its remain same as a old version it doesn't Update my driver. Even if try to uninstall the driver it show "successfully uninstalled " but after restarting my computer it doesn't uninstall .. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

:)

HritikSarkar, Sep 11, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to update or uninstall Driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Unable to update or uninstall Driver

Unable to uninstall windows update

Oops..!! this particular tool (wushowhide) wasn't able to detect updates to be hid because I had the Windows Update service disable.

But even after enabling the service, the tool was able to detect the updates that we can hide but they are not the ones which were recently applied in my system and I want to hide them. Instead, it displays the driver related updates which I don't want to hide.
    I have attached screenshots of both the wushowhide and the Uninstall Windows update page.

Unable to update or uninstall Driver [​IMG]

Unable to update or uninstall Driver [​IMG]

sunny10rocz, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Unable to update or uninstall Driver

1. Unable to update or uninstall Driver - Similar Threads - Unable update uninstall

2. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc: Initially there was a problem with my audio; I was unable to hear anything. then as I used many methods including reinstalling an Audio Controller OED and after that I was unable to the things Stated in my question, Please Help....
  3. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc: Initially there was a problem with my audio; I was unable to hear anything. then as I used many methods including reinstalling an Audio Controller OED and after that I was unable to the things Stated in my question, Please Help....
  4. Im unable to uninstall/update drivers aswell as im unable to update or reset my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Uninstall/revert driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall/revert driver updates: Hell all,I believe one or all the driver updates from the 22nd and/or 23rd of December have destabilized my system in that before December 22nd i was able to properly connect to the company VPN with a PIN prompt for the Virtual Smart Card. After i installed the updates, the...
  6. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers: [ATTACH] I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager: https://preview.redd.it/wguq5a0wd7z51.png?width=290&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb8f68effddd5d0ad46ba81866483a9acab86128 The ELAN pointing device is my touchpad that I don't use, and the 2 drivers after that named...
  7. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

Unable to uninstall controller drivers: Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hij97y/unable_to_uninstall_controller_drivers/
  8. Unable to uninstall a Windows Update

Unable to uninstall a Windows Update: Hi all. Windows Update KB4515384 is causing me issues and I need to uninstall it, I've managed to uninstall every update that superceded it and it's the only update I have left to get rid of. When I try to uninstall it I get the error "An error has occurred. Not all of the...
  9. Unable to uninstall Driver Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall Driver Support: Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/unable-to-uninstall-driver-support/24dc8147-b3b8-4d87-8455-5b328c69febe
  10. Unable to uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to uninstall windows update: Hello Experts, I am trying to uninstall Windows Update which was done recently in order to fix an issue but when I uninstall it and reboot my system it always gets installed back again. I also disabled the automatic update and deferred it also, I even disconnected my PC...