Windows 10: Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

Discus and support Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried several things from the internet with out success. I'm stuck on windows 1909 and am looking for assistance to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CaptainConfused, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

Tried several things from the internet with out success. I'm stuck on windows 1909 and am looking for assistance to upgradeSetupact.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmse3COLgynFs1Tsfs?e=KaoDCsSetupdiagresults.xmlhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmseiYWh1wX832bSmc?e=BwewEN

:)

CaptainConfused, Sep 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Sep 22, 2022
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

1. Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro. - Similar Threads - Unable update past

2. Unable to update past version 1909 18363.959

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update past version 1909 18363.959: Good morning, tried to update a computer to last version but windows update is broken see image and I can't find any solution that fixes it. When tried to update by media creation or by ISO error showsimage: we are having problems to determine if the computer can run windows...
  3. Unable to update past version 1909 18363.959

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update past version 1909 18363.959: Good morning, tried to update a computer to last version but windows update is broken see image and I can't find any solution that fixes it. When tried to update by media creation or by ISO error showsimage: we are having problems to determine if the computer can run windows...
  4. Win 10 won't update past 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 won't update past 1909: My PC has been stuck on 1909 for quite a while. I have not been able to update it past this version.I also lost the primary SSD and tried to install 21H1 from USB but it wouldn't install and I had to stick with 1909 as a fresh install again.Currently when Windows update tries...
  5. Win 10 won't update past 1909

Win 10 won't update past 1909: My PC has been stuck on 1909 for quite a while. I have not been able to update it past this version.I also lost the primary SSD and tried to install 21H1 from USB but it wouldn't install and I had to stick with 1909 as a fresh install again.Currently when Windows update tries...
  6. Win 10 won't update past 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.: Tried several things from the internet with out success. I'm stuck on windows 1909 and am looking for assistance to upgradeSetupact.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmse3COLgynFs1Tsfs?e=KaoDCsSetupdiagresults.xmlhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmseiYWh1wX832bSmc?e=BwewEN...
  8. Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.

Unable to update past 1909 win 10 pro.: Tried several things from the internet with out success. I'm stuck on windows 1909 and am looking for assistance to upgradeSetupact.loghttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmse3COLgynFs1Tsfs?e=KaoDCsSetupdiagresults.xmlhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-JKlKBwrmseiYWh1wX832bSmc?e=BwewEN...
  9. Unable to update windows 10 past 1909

Unable to update windows 10 past 1909: I have a Lenovo Idea centre A10520-22AST that will not update past version1909 , I have checked on Lenovo site and it supports all later versions and this model has been tested against subsequent versions of windows 10 .I have tried the up date assistant , media creation tool...
  10. Unable to update windows 10 Pro past version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to update windows 10 Pro past version 1909: Hello, since version 1909 all my major windows update have failed. They all fail at the same time, after the reboot that occurs around 70% during the installation. My PC reboots once, then twice without getting to the installation screen. Then windows rolls back the...