Windows 10: Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack

Discus and support Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a number of Window 10 devices that I wish to update to the latest feature pack.I have downloaded the update to a USB but I get the same message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shane O'Donoghue, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack

I have a number of Window 10 devices that I wish to update to the latest feature pack.I have downloaded the update to a USB but I get the same message on each device "Setup couldn't start properly. please reboot your pc and try running Windows 10 setup again"The machines are on a domainThanks.

:)

Shane O'Donoghue, Aug 5, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Pauli O Win User
    Unable to install media feature pack 1809

Here is latest list for available Media Feature Packs (Update 8th of Oct.) and

MFP for Win 10 v1809 isn't released yet.

You just have to wait for it.

Media Feature Pack list for Windows N editions

Pauli O, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack

Unable to install Media Feature Pack on Win10 N version

No, there was no error message. I was just unable to play the mp3 file on Windows Media Player. Plays fine on alternate media player (i.e. VLC player). I was also unable to run other related programs that required the use of the Media Feature Pack.

Yes, the installation was successful. There were no popup messages after the completion of installation. Reboot was also made to try replaying the media file to no success.

Windows updates are performed and installed automatically by windows update. My updates are all up-to-date when i contacted Windows Support on 7 June for help.

Please let me know if you require additional information. Apologize as I have been busy and unable to attend to this post. Thanks.

AlexanderChia, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack

1. Unable to update to latest Win10 feature pack - Similar Threads - Unable update latest

2. Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N: Had an issue connecting Phone using MTP. Figured out it uses Media Feature Pack that N versions of Windows doesn't have.Tried to install Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 N 21H1 with no luck.in appwiz.cpl Optional features there is no Media Feature or Windows Media player...
  3. Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N: Had an issue connecting Phone using MTP. Figured out it uses Media Feature Pack that N versions of Windows doesn't have.Tried to install Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 N 21H1 with no luck.in appwiz.cpl Optional features there is no Media Feature or Windows Media player...
  4. Not able to start laptop after latest update of Windows feature pack for Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not able to start laptop after latest update of Windows feature pack for Win10: I have windows 10 OS 19043.1415, and recently updated the software feature pack to 'xxx.xxxx.3920.0'. After updating software facing battery issue. Not able start my laptop without connecting turning ON charger. I believe this is a Bug....
  5. Not able to start laptop after latest update of Windows feature pack for Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to start laptop after latest update of Windows feature pack for Win10: I have windows 10 OS 19043.1415, and recently updated the software feature pack to 'xxx.xxxx.3920.0'. After updating software facing battery issue. Not able start my laptop without connecting turning ON charger. I believe this is a Bug....
  6. Not able to start laptop after latest update of Windows feature pack for Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to install Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack: I have a Surface Pro 7 Win 10 20H2I followed this instruction but the option is not show uphttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7...
  8. Unable to install Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Media feature pack: I've tried installing the Media feature pack, but without luck. On the optional features it'll tell me the install failed. Downloading it also fails with a "The update is not applicable to your computer". Customer support doesn't help out too much. My specs: Windows 10...
  9. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  10. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...