Windows 10: Unable to update to version 1903, "Windows could not configure System

Discus and support Unable to update to version 1903, "Windows could not configure System in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to update Windows 10 Pro 64 version 1803 for a loong, long time. I have tried now about 10 - 15 times. I really don't know what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cuco, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Cuco Win User

Unable to update to version 1903, "Windows could not configure System

Hi, I've been trying to update Windows 10 Pro 64 version 1803 for a loong, long time. I have tried now about 10 - 15 times. I really don't know what to do. I'm sick and tired of doing the same things and expecting different results, yes I know, Einstein said something about that!

Well, every time I try to update Windows, at the end I get a message that says: "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation" Great advice, the thing is that I don't know what to do with it, other than, well, never mind!

Anybody that can help me will be appreciated. I'm a 72 year old gezzer, and that may be the main problem.

Thanks in advance for any and all help from you guys.

Negron
    San Juan, PR

:)

Cuco, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updating Windows 10 version 1903 using Configuration Manager or WSUS

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...or/ba-p/639100

See also: https://www.zdnet.com/article/system...tching-change/

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updating Windows 10 version 1903 using Configuration Manager or WSUS

That would mostly be for businesses instead. You can use this below instead to get 1903. *Smile

*Arrow How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Brink, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to update to version 1903, "Windows could not configure System - Similar Threads - Unable update version

2. UNABLE TO UPDATE TO VERSION 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNABLE TO UPDATE TO VERSION 1903: Surface Book 2 16GB RAM 15.3" Product ID 00330-62824-81075-AAOEM bought on May 2018 Original Windows version Windows 10 Pro ver. 1803 build 17134-1345 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been...
  3. Unable to update to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to update to Windows 10, version 1903: I currently have windows 10 version 1803. Whenever I try to update it will do its thing, restart a few times then just stay on the Asus loading screen (when the computer is turning on) forever. I then manually have to restart the laptop and it uninstalls the update. My laptop...
  4. "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903: Hey all. I'm at a loss. Everything I've done doesn't seem to work. Basically what my problem is, is that i am trying to download my games from the new XBOX app for windows. During installation it states i need to have the most updated version of windows to complete...
  5. Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...: C:¥$WINDOWS.~BT¥NewOS¥WINDOWS¥system32> During an update overnight, we had a power outage at home, when attempting to start up my PC again, I am stuck in a loop of: Install Windows Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...
  6. Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...: C:¥$WINDOWS.~BT¥NewOS¥WINDOWS¥system32> During an update overnight, we had a power outage at home, when attempting to start up my PC again, I am stuck in a loop of: Install Windows Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...
  7. Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...

Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration,...: During an update overnight, we had a power outage at home, when attempting to start up my PC again, I am stuck in a loop of: Install Windows Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attemot to resume configuration, restart the computer. I tried a fix of...
  8. W10 1803 -> 1903 Update Error - "Windows could not configure one or more..."

W10 1803 -> 1903 Update Error - "Windows could not configure one or more...": I have a Dell XPS 7100 with AMD hex core 1075T and 8GB ram. 500GB SSD & 1TB secondary drive. I've been running W10 1803 quite happily but the nags from Microsoft are becoming irritating as 1803 nears end of support. I've tried installing 1903 at least a dozen times. I've...
  9. After update windows 10, version 1903 ( OS Build 18362.239 ).......system configuration...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After update windows 10, version 1903 ( OS Build 18362.239 ).......system configuration...: After update windows 10 , version 1903 , The Msconfig startup selection reverts from normal to selective startup itself I try to change it , but after restart system, it reverts to selective startup again and again itself [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] After...
  10. Windows could not finish configuring the system

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not finish configuring the system: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While installing or settingup various editions and versions of Windows operating systems, the computer is prone to be throwing various errors. One such error is Windows could not finish configuring the system error. The full error is- Windows could not [...]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows could not configure one or more

2. windows couldnt configure one or more system components to install windows restart the computer and then restart the installation

3. 1903 couldnt find in wsus

4. update unable to install windows update 1903,
  5. unable wsus upgrade 1809 to 1903,
  6. unable to update to version 1903,
  7. 1903 windows could not configure one or more,
  8. windows update 1903 problems unable to configure components,
  9. windows could not configure one or more system components Windows update 1903,
  10. windows 10 update 1903 windows couldnt configure,
  11. windows could not configure