Windows 10: Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements.

Discus and support Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC health app shows me that I meet all the requirements to update to Windows 11, as you can see below.While Windows Update App tells me that I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GianniMorandi3, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements.

My PC health app shows me that I meet all the requirements to update to Windows 11, as you can see below.While Windows Update App tells me that I do not meet them and links me the PC health app, where it then shows that I am meeting the requirements.Am I doing anything wrong? Do I not have enough memory space Tho it would be shown in the PC health app? My system runs on AMD and my BIO it's up to date. Please help.

:)

GianniMorandi3, Oct 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 3, 2021
  3. emailx45 Win User
    Introducing Windows 11

How to download Windows 11 on PC​

First of all, remember that this is a test version of Windows 11: that is, it will definitely have bugs and instabilities, just so that Microsoft receives feedback from millions of PCs to make all the adjustments to the system. Avoid installing on your primary machine (or partition).
    To download Windows 11, you must be currently using Windows 10 on your computer. So just follow these steps:

1. go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Feedback and activate the Optional diagnostics data option (this is mandatory in Windows Insider);
    2. then follow the path Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program ;
    3. click Start Now ;
    4. choose a Microsoft account (or login) and follow the instructions .
    If you prefer, you can do a clean install by downloading the Windows 11 ISO image from the Microsoft website ; in this case, you must also be an Insider member.
    Windows 11 Preview runs on my PC?​

There are two different scenarios to be able to test the upgrade:

• if you were already part of the Insider program as of June 24, 2021, you can install Windows 11 even on incompatible hardware;
    • if you are entering the Insider program now , your computer must have compatible processor and TPM 2.0 module.
    If you were not an Insider before and you have an Intel or AMD processor released before 2017 , the system will display the following message:
    Your computer does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Channel options will be limited.
    In this case, you will be able to install future previews of Windows 10, which will continue to receive updates and support until October 2025.
    If you were an Insider before June 24, Microsoft will make an exception . However, the company "recommends that PCs meet all hardware requirements for the best experience when using Windows 11 builds in the Insider Preview." Here's how to know if your PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11.

emailx45, Oct 3, 2021
  4. exploder Win User

Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements.

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements Insider

I just upgraded my Dell Precision T3610 to Windows 11. It does not meet the TPM 2.0 requirement, has TPM 1.2 and it's Xeon processor is not on the supported list but it installed without a hitch! I was surprised! The system runs about the same as it did on Windows 10, performance is excellent. I noticed it preserved nearly all of my tweaks and settings too!

exploder, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements.

1. Unable to Update to Windows 11, Insider and Meet requirements. - Similar Threads - Unable Update Insider

2. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available: Hello.I just bought a new computer that came with Windows 10. The manufacturer wrote in the web page that the computer was compatible with Windows 11 and was ready to update.I have checked with PC Health Check that my pc meets the requirements, it does. However, in windows...
  3. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available: Hello.I just bought a new computer that came with Windows 10. The manufacturer wrote in the web page that the computer was compatible with Windows 11 and was ready to update.I have checked with PC Health Check that my pc meets the requirements, it does. However, in windows...
  4. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?: I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows update is still saying my computer does not meet the requirements. So which is it?...
  5. Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to Windows 11 despite meeting requirements?: I've updated everything turned on TPM2.0 from the BIOS, PC Health Check states that my computer is meeting requirements to update to Win11 yet Windows update is still saying my computer does not meet the requirements. So which is it?...
  6. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  7. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  8. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  9. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  10. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...