Windows 10: Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Discus and support Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for months now to update from Windows 10 1909 to 22H2 with no success. Every time I attempt the update, it goes through the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liana Rodriguez1, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

I have been trying for months now to update from Windows 10 1909 to 22H2 with no success. Every time I attempt the update, it goes through the whole long process of downloading and installing only to land me on the blue screen with the stop code mentioned in the title. Then it says undoing changes. I have tried a few things. First, I tried to update several drivers. I updated BIOS. I tried to use the Update Assistant. Then, I tried to uninstall some drivers as I was told that the update includes new GPU driver updates. When I attempted the update again, it seems like the new driver software wa

:)

Liana Rodriguez1, Jun 1, 2023

2. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

I'm seeing this message every time I boot my Windows.

You PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: rtsuvc.sys

Gowtham Manoharan, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

In case you haven't resolved the problem yet, here is what I found:

rtsuvc.sys

Realtek UVC webcam Driver

OEM Only - go to system manufacturer's support site

None at: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

It seems something goes wrong with this driver. I would suggest reinstalling it to fix the problem.

Here are a few other solutions you may try:

Cara Memperbaiki Kesalahan Pengecualian Thread Sistem yang Tidak Ditangani -

TonyDerTran, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

1. Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Similar Threads - Unable update 1909

2. Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I have been trying for months now to update from Windows 10 1909 to 22H2 with no success. Every time I attempt the update, it goes through the whole long process of downloading and installing only to land me on the blue screen with the stop code mentioned in the title. Then...
  3. Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows 10 1909 to 22H2. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I have been trying for months now to update from Windows 10 1909 to 22H2 with no success. Every time I attempt the update, it goes through the whole long process of downloading and installing only to land me on the blue screen with the stop code mentioned in the title. Then...
  4. stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  5. stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  6. Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys

Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys: Just connected xfinity x fi gateway. Connection is working and so are tvs and phones connected to the internet. Turned on computer and got the stop code error and a blue screen. Not sure if this is due to the new modem. Tried restarting it several times and tried to get some...
  7. Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys: Just connected xfinity x fi gateway. Connection is working and so are tvs and phones connected to the internet. Turned on computer and got the stop code error and a blue screen. Not sure if this is due to the new modem. Tried restarting it several times and tried to get some...
  8. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  9. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  10. Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled: Dear HP Support team, I am having an issue with my laptop Model Info: HP Pavilion-17-ab292ms. Issue Details: from time to time, the laptop reboot by itself and showing the attached photo "blue screen with some errors found, and Stop Code: System thread Exception Not...