Windows 10: unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format

Discus and support unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sachin2700, Dec 10, 2019.

1. unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format

unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format

:)

sachin2700, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Formatting a dual boot system with windows 10 and ubuntu

Hi,

In Windows 10, you can easily format a hard drive or a partition by accessing Computer Management. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type Computer Management.
    • On the left side, click on Disk Management under Storage.
    • Locate the drive that you want to format.
    • Once located, right-click on the drive and choose Format.

If the hard drive has not been formatted with the steps that we have provided above, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer of your hard drive. Some hard drive requires a software that you'll need to use just to format it.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 10, 2019
  4. pipsn Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hey guys,

can someone of you do a step-to-step instruction, how I unlock Realtek with a standard Windows 10 64Bit System?
    Works the file of Pihto fine?
    After that i can play Games with 5.1 Sound or just Movies in 5.1 ?
    I did the instruction on page 1 a year ago and it worked fine. But now i updated to Windows 10 -.-

Greetings pipsn

pipsn, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. unable to update windows 10 64bit after system format - Similar Threads - unable update 64bit

2. Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting: I bought HP laptop which had windows 11 home preinstalled in it. I had some virus as well as slow speed issue with my laptop and had to format the system which reinstalled the windows. Now, I continuously find an "Activate Windows" or "Enter product key" notifications. I...
  3. Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting: I bought HP laptop which had windows 11 home preinstalled in it. I had some virus as well as slow speed issue with my laptop and had to format the system which reinstalled the windows. Now, I continuously find an "Activate Windows" or "Enter product key" notifications. I...
  4. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it: I got my HP laptop [15-bs0xx] MS office 2016 Home and student formatted due to slow speed. It had OS Windows 10 Core single language /version 1903 pre installed. Now its gone .How do I get it back No CD/No key number Tried HP store ,they were not able to assistWas told to...
  5. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it: I got my HP laptop [15-bs0xx] MS office 2016 Home and student formatted due to slow speed. It had OS Windows 10 Core single language /version 1903 pre installed. Now its gone .How do I get it back No CD/No key number Tried HP store ,they were not able to assistWas told to...
  6. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 64bit wont start after update: Hi After I updated my computer ACER nitro 5 through windows update I cant star my computer. After reboot it gives me error "critical proces died". Then the it starts "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnoscing your PC" and then "automatic reparation - your pc doesnt...
  8. Unable to format my system from boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to format my system from boot: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in which I initiated the format from Boot process but when I format the c drive it showed that the windows cannot install on this drive. After that I removed all the extra partition which were showing such as system reserved etc. Excluding the...
  9. Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit: I am facing an issue in my device. It happens two times before after the update of windows 10. After the update of my device audio of the device was completely gone initially. Than I install the driver again and now sound driver is working but its not perfectly working. Very...
  10. Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system: Hello. Yesterday i made a system restore in my laptpop...and since that moment the windows update give me a error when try to reinstall the update x64 (KB4522355) error 0x80073712 that was already install without problems before i made the restore. Can anyone give some...