Windows 10: Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.

Discus and support Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not being able to update my windows 10 device. After all the update files downloaded, I restarted the system (2 times). But it freezes at a boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShirleySanchez1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.

I am not being able to update my windows 10 device. After all the update files downloaded, I restarted the system (2 times). But it freezes at a boot screen like the image. It doesn't boot up. Even the keyboard isn't working at this time. And after I force shutdown using button and restart again, it takes too long to restart. And everything is back to normal like previous.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is it only me facing this issue?
    How to solve this or update my system? Someone, please help me.

:)

ShirleySanchez1, Nov 22, 2018
  2. HSE3 Win User
  3. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot. :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Nov 22, 2018
  4. aa5i5 Win User

Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.

I am not being able to update my windows 10 device. After all the update files downloaded, I restarted the system (2 times). But it freezes at a boot screen like the image. It doesn't boot up. Even the keyboard isn't working at this time. And after I force
    shutdown using button and restart again, it takes too long to restart. And everything is back to normal like previous.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is it only me facing this issue?

How to solve this or update my system? Someone, please help me.

PC specs:

RAM 32 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA 970

CPU: Intel(R) core(TM) i7-5820K @3.30GHz 3.30GHz

64 bit

I've installed a UXtheme patcher and a theme. If its the problem here.

Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot. [​IMG]

aa5i5, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot. - Similar Threads - Unable update v1809

2. Unable to reboot after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reboot after updating to Windows 11: Hi, I updated to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro last night and now I am having trouble to reboot. The screen turns blank after the logo appears upon start up. Can someone help to resolve this issue pls. Thank you....
  3. Unable to reboot after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reboot after updating to Windows 11: Hi, I updated to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro last night and now I am having trouble to reboot. The screen turns blank after the logo appears upon start up. Can someone help to resolve this issue pls. Thank you....
  4. after windows 10 update, unable to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after windows 10 update, unable to boot.: Every time it keeps going to recovery options. When i go to advanced options, it asks for password, and when i enter the password, it says incorrect. I tried booting into Safe Mode, but unsuccessful. I tried all options with the Advanced options, but all of them end up with...
  5. Windows Update Freezing After 1st Reboot

Windows Update Freezing After 1st Reboot: I've been having a really annoying problem recently. I am currently running Windows 10 Version 1809 which I installed back in February of 2019, one year ago. Since then, I have not been able to update Windows at all. Whenever I install an update, it'll restart at 30% like it...
  6. Windows 10 freezes on boot after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes on boot after update: I had just updated Windows 10 the other day. It was working fine the next day, which also happened to be the day I upgraded my processor, ram, and mobo. The computer is fine so I don’t think it’s a problem with the upgrades and I’m able to enter the BIOS just fine, but I...
  7. Unable to log-in after October 2018 (v1809) Windows 10 update.

Unable to log-in after October 2018 (v1809) Windows 10 update.: TL;DR: Unable to log-in after v1809 update (I'm eternally stuck in the log-in screen), can't get into any safe modes (keyboard(s) not recognized on "Startup Settings" screen), still have the option to revert to v1803, want to know if there is anything I can try to log in...
  8. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  9. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  10. Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.

Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.: I am not being able to update my windows 10 device. After all the update files downloaded, I restarted the system (2 times). But it freezes at a boot screen like the image. It doesn't boot up. Even the keyboard isn't working at this time. And after I force shutdown using...