Windows 10: Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days

Discus and support Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Original Title - Windows Account Why is this system so complicated and so difficult to use. The system suggested I check my account details when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SimonFrearson, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days

Original Title - Windows Account

Why is this system so complicated and so difficult to use. The system suggested I check my account details when logging into my Outlook account and so, like an idiot i did. Now, it has stopped me checking any of my account details for 30 days - WHY? After going round in circles trying to find the right suggested answers to my question (I'd like to actually talk to someone as oppose to converse with an idiotic server somewhere in lack-of-commonsenseland) I finally found an option to cancel the suggested secondary email address but, to do this, it has to send an email to my old secondary email address i.e. one I do not have access to. Bloody useless and a waste of my time as the whole point is.......I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY SECONDARY EMAIL ADDRESS. I suppose I'll now have to wait 30 days to see if it locks me out for another 30 days and so on and so on. Rant over, it will soon be Christmas. Any way around this?

:)

SimonFrearson, Oct 16, 2018

2. 30 days for account recovery?

So about 30 days ago I reset my phone and computer. For some reason Microsoft needed me to verify my account via password, text, and an app?? Why would I need to verify my phone twice? When I tried to install the App, it told me I had to first sign in
    on my computer. I simply was stuck at a completely foolish new rule I was unaware of. Now I've been unable to access my files and emails for nearly 30 days and I'm just wondering **** was Microsoft thinking? They're becoming more like macintosh every day and
    that is the biggest insult anyone can make.

Austin K Gatlin, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Don_Cobb Win User

Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days

Where is the 30 day calendar in Windows 10?

The WIndows Store App Troubleshooter didn't turn anything up. I'm doing Step 2 now. Thanks for trying to help me. I miss that damn calendar! I use it all the time.

Finished: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Any other suggestions to get this 30 day calendar working? Thanks.

Don_Cobb, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days

1. Unable to update Windows account details for 30 days - Similar Threads - Unable update account

2. 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  3. 30 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  4. 30 days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 30 day hold on account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    30 day hold on account: Hello.BitLocker randomly popped up during a routine restart. Now my drive is locked. I've read that the "key" might be in my Microsoft account.Logged in from different machine and it didn't recognize other computer. Says it has to send a text.Well when setting up the...
  6. 30 day hold on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 day hold on account: Hello.BitLocker randomly popped up during a routine restart. Now my drive is locked. I've read that the "key" might be in my Microsoft account.Logged in from different machine and it didn't recognize other computer. Says it has to send a text.Well when setting up the...
  7. 30 day hold on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update stuck on 30% for days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 30% for days: Hi, hoping for some advice! Laptop has been updating windows 10 for days now - keeps getting stuck at "Working in updates, 30% complete, don't turn off your computer." Have tried to restart, still stays stuck. Can't access any menus or functions from the screen it's on!...
  9. Microsoft Account 30 day wait

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account 30 day wait: About two years ago I added my mobile number to my account, and removed the old one. But when I went on yesterday it still had the old number, so I attempted to change it again. My new number is already associated with Xbox as I sometimes get texts - and I also can make...
  10. Windows Timeline - 30 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Timeline - 30 days: Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from...