Windows 10: unable to update windows and install apps from app store

Discus and support unable to update windows and install apps from app store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting an Error message as Follows When I click to install updates for my windows or apps There were some problems installing updates, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by purirahul86, Nov 23, 2019.

1. unable to update windows and install apps from app store

I am getting an Error message as Follows When I click to install updates for my windows or apps

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)

please let me know the solution as I have Original Windows Installed on My laptop ,then Why the hell I am facing this **** issues.

:)

purirahul86, Nov 23, 2019

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 23, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

unable to update windows and install apps from app store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

unable to update windows and install apps from app store

1. unable to update windows and install apps from app store - Similar Threads - unable update install

2. unable to install app store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  3. Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store

Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store: I've been having a persistent issue where the Microsoft Store will not download the new version of DirectX Runtime package as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 packages. My windows is updated, I have reset the...
  4. Unable to install apps from the store

Unable to install apps from the store: When trying, I get an error 0x87aF00B. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-apps-from-the-store/564cf9a2-659f-434b-9863-2fe41e95261d
  5. Unable to update apps from the Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update apps from the Store: I've got an error 0x8000FFFF when trying to update some apps from the Store. It started about a month ago. I think it is something with the Microsoft Store....
  6. Unable to install apps from windows store..

Unable to install apps from windows store..: My brother accidently deleted the wuauserv file in the path C:\Windows\System32 So please help me with a solution.. Apps from windows are not installing.. The previously installed apps from the windows store are also not opening.The apps like instagram and microsoft solitre...
  7. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  8. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  9. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  10. Unable to install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install apps from Windows Store: Using Windows 10 Pro (X64) Build 14393.576 (RS1) When I try to install a program from the Windows Store, I receive the error 0X80073D05. What is the cause of the error? How do I circumvent it? 73752