Windows 10: Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

Discus and support Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to update windows but it keeps showing me to uninstall the virtual box which I cant find it anywhere and have no idea what is it. Anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tan Chin Guan, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

I tried to update windows but it keeps showing me to uninstall the virtual box which I cant find it anywhere and have no idea what is it. Anyone help please...... they say if I dont update I wont be able to use windows ;-;

:)

Tan Chin Guan, Mar 12, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

unable to download Virtual Box

I used the link given by How-to Geek and I ended up with this.....................

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even... [​IMG]

I was downloading thisone ......................

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even... [​IMG]

Have I used the wrong download ?

davidhk, Mar 12, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Raven2099 Win User

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection

Trying to run Win95 in Virtual Box but no internet connection....
    ideas? suggestions?

Raven2099, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

1. Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even... - Similar Threads - Unable update due

2. I have no idea what i did.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what i did.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/
  3. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  4. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  5. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  6. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  7. Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it: I am trying to update Windows 10 but the updater is not letting me update and is telling me I need to install virtual box. The problem is that I don't have virtual box. [ATTACH]...
  8. Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...

Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subject-Restaurant97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1p4fu/was_doing_a_windows_update_and_this_popped_up_i/
  9. Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.: I installed updates, rebooted and Windows said it could not install updates, try again. I went to updates, but it tells me I am "up to date" no matter how many times I press "Check". Update history looks like this. Please advice. submitted by /u/Barafu [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...: Have tried various suggestions found in web search top remove any elements of virtual box left after uninstall and have downloaded the iso for latest build with no success every time I reach the "Making sure you're ready to install" it brings up the message below. Any ideas?...