Windows 10: Unable to update windows - Plz Help

Discus and support Unable to update windows - Plz Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by will3hall, Oct 8, 2021.

1. will3hall Win User

Unable to update windows - Plz Help

I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to look weird and the picture has gone to a 1080x1920. Thats another problem in it self to fix. I looked in device manager and there are couple things which show they need the drivers but when i check says that have the current up-to-date ones. Im out of options to try here. Any help would be great thank you

:)

will3hall, Oct 8, 2021
  2. wolf2009 Win User

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

wolf2009, Oct 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to update windows - Plz Help - Similar Threads - Unable update Plz

2. Unable to update windows - Plz Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows - Plz Help: I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to look weird and the picture has gone to a 1080x1920. Thats another problem in it self to fix. I looked in device manager and...
  3. Unable to update windows - Plz Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows - Plz Help: I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to look weird and the picture has gone to a 1080x1920. Thats another problem in it self to fix. I looked in device manager and...
  4. plz help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    plz help: i wanted to change my pin when i did i got this " Sorry, this Pin isn’t Working for your Organisation’s Resources"so to resolve that i went to "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local" in this in local service it says access not granted what do i do ?...
  5. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  6. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  7. Help plz

Help plz: I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a...
  8. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  9. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...