Windows 10: Unable to update windows since 2019

Discus and support Unable to update windows since 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For a long time, I have been unable to update my windows computer and receive the message: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IbrahimaBah3, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Unable to update windows since 2019

For a long time, I have been unable to update my windows computer and receive the message:

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005.

I had checked many tutorial videos and forumsonline for help but still am unable to do anything.

Extra info:

When I first built my pc I had installed all of windows onto my 256gb SSD and changed the settings to install all future programs and files to my second hard drive. I don't know if I improperly installed windows but I have too many programs on my pc that were hard to install so I would only reinstall windows as a last resort

Photo of windows update:
    https://imgur.com/a/cyoMZHO

:)

IbrahimaBah3, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Sep 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Unable to update windows since 2019

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to update windows since 2019 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to update windows since 2019

1. Unable to update windows since 2019 - Similar Threads - Unable update since

2. Unable to login since the new windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login since the new windows update: Since new windows update my computer doesn’t start. It begins with blue screen and then it restarts but then fails to complete restart it says. Troubleshoot or reset or repair options ask for Microsoft account password. But when I put in the right password it says incorrect....
  3. Unable to log in since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log in since update: My laptop completed a update and on starting now when i get to the login screen i get the message your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on this device. When i then try to log in by password it tells me it is incorrect. Does anyone know how...
  4. Unstable Windows Environment Since October 2019 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable Windows Environment Since October 2019 Update: 04/05/2020 - I am running an HP Pavilion p6724y Desktop - Updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, as soon as it was released Pentium E5700 Processor - 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel GMA x4500 Integrated Graphics Windows v. 1903 - Build 18362.657 Yes, this is an older computer,...
  5. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019: Pick your choice.. Nothing has updated since last April. The updates run incessantly every week for the past year. I have been screaming in the feedback section and nothing is said or done. I have tried some of the suggestions I have found on the web to reset the update...
  6. I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019

I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019: I have been unable to update Windows 10 since 14 Jan 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-update-windows-10-since-14-jan-2019/0572c791-d59c-41a8-80fa-fe0a4a65931d
  7. windows updates not installed since august 2019

windows updates not installed since august 2019: Hi Not one update for Windows 10 has now installed since August 2019 other than August 30, 2019 — KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903 I initially presumed this would be a known error and would eventually be resolved by a...
  8. Unable to Access (D:): Drive Since October/November Update 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Access (D:): Drive Since October/November Update 2019: Hi everyone! Recently I updated my laptop to the latest version of windows, however I have run into a few issues since the update. I discovered the issues while trying to open and run a game through steam and I found that nothing was working due to the location I had...
  9. no Updates for since May 4 2019

no Updates for since May 4 2019: Hello, I've been noticing there is no updates every day since May 4, 2019. I check it every day, maybe not on weekends. Now I'm getting worried why is this happening, can you help me with this situation. I do not see anything wrong except for this. this is a new desktop...
  10. Updates since January 2019

Updates since January 2019: Hi, Has anyone else had trouble getting updates (Windows update) Mine not been updated since 29.01 and says Error encountered - we couldn't connect you to the update service etc. thanks...