Windows 10: Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw

Discus and support Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have attempted to update Windows for the 100th time. I have tried implementing every workaround available on the community. Please note, wiping and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SyedTahir16, May 16, 2021.

1. Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw

I have attempted to update Windows for the 100th time. I have tried implementing every workaround available on the community. Please note, wiping and re-installing is not an option. The problem seems to be with a plugin "EdgeMigrationPlugin.dll"Below is the result from setupdiag.exe:"Matching Profile found: FindFatalPluginFailure - E48E3F1C-26F6-4AFB-859B-BF637DA49636 SetupDiag version: 1.0.0.0 System Information: Machine Name = LAPTOP-56OSNJPH Manufacturer = LENOVO Model = 81BT HostOSArchitecture = 1033 FirmwareType = UEFI BiosReleaseDate = 20200630000000.000000+000 BiosVendor = 6JCN33

:)

SyedTahir16, May 16, 2021
  2. bryanjuho Win User

Looking for a way to install drivers on 20 laptops with the same HW

Hi, i recently bought 20 laptops(all w/ the same exact HW) with no OS pre-installed.
    I need to install Windows, set drivers and configure settings for all 20 PCs.
    I have one laptop set-up already and I want to apply this to all remaining laptops.
    Any suggestions or ideas(3rd party software, etc) to do this efficiently?
    I'm thinking of a driver backup software for now, but still need recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

bryanjuho, May 16, 2021
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, May 16, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw

1. Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw - Similar Threads - Unable update

2. Recent updates causing 0xc0150004 errors on random app launch and unable to update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent updates causing 0xc0150004 errors on random app launch and unable to update to 20H2: I received two updates to Windows 10 Home on 2021/06/08, and starting when I logged in on the 9th I started receiving 0xc0150004 errors when launching random applications. The error is the same on different apps, some will launch and others won't. I attempted to see if there...
  3. Minecraft bedrock unable to update to 1.17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock unable to update to 1.17: Hi, I have been playing Minecraft for awhile, and I noticed something on the Microsoft store for Minecraft, there is no update for 1.17, the first part of the caves and cliffs update that is. I'm also unable to find the update. Normally, Minecraft would update manually, or...
  4. Unable to update my pc.

Unable to update my pc.: In the picture above, my pc, no matter how many times I press "check for updates" it will not find an update and I am worried I will be left behind in updates. Are there any methods to correct this issue. Any help is appreciated.Sincerely,Fish....
  5. Unable to complete the update undoing changes

Unable to complete the update undoing changes: All my systems in my office will not update and gives me the error undoing changes. I have tried many things on the web but to no avail.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-complete-the-update-undoing-changes/0629ff89-f37a-4ea4-be87-67cf778324c2
  6. Unable to boot after Window-10 May, 2021 Update

Unable to boot after Window-10 May, 2021 Update: Have a duel boot system w/ Windows-10, 64-bit & XUbuntu Linux. Use Grub which is set to boot Windows by default. Possibly my system used the older MBR method of booting. After the Windows update or during it,my system would no longer boot. Also it seems Wi does update erased...
  7. Windows unable to update -> also unable the do a fresh start

Windows unable to update -> also unable the do a fresh start: This is an OEM version of Windows Pro that I'm using, ever since the last update of march this year, I have been able to update the computer.... it keeps telling me that I need to check the settings folder at a later date. I run sfc / scannow and its stops at 55%. Even when...
  8. unable to update windows

unable to update windows: i am unable to update the window the error is coming as your version of windows reached end of service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-windows/f501d2cd-e095-43f9-9cd6-b294a3c5cfc9
  9. Unable to install updates on my Windows 10 PC

Unable to install updates on my Windows 10 PC: Hi,Problem:I am unable to install updates on my Windows 10 PC. It usually gets stuck at 20% complete with the install, before showing this screen:Troubleshooting steps that I have tried and didn't work:I have tried installing .NET Framework 3.5I have tried running the...
  10. Unable to get Windows 10 21h1 update. Update Stuck on 61 percent.

Unable to get Windows 10 21h1 update. Update Stuck on 61 percent.: Hi,first time I've posted here, I dont know where else to go. So I have a desktop PC iBUYPOWERIntel R Core TM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz GTX 16608 GB RAMand for about a month I have not been able to update Windows. It'll just be stuck on 61 percent. I've tried a few fixes and...