Windows 10: Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store

Discus and support Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is Your Phone app running on my PC and asking for update: [ATTACH] On pressing Update button, Windows Store is not showing me to update the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hemant_singh_0804, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store

This is Your Phone app running on my PC and asking for update:

Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store ccca77a5-8703-4b6d-a6a9-8294ca497529?upload=true.png

On pressing Update button, Windows Store is not showing me to update the app:

Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store aebc1c9d-475f-43f1-a1de-e4a18e30f0dc?upload=true.png

I have tried deleting the Download folder in my Local drive C:\Windows\Software Distribution\

But no help. Please somebody tell me the solution

:)

Hemant_singh_0804, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store

1. Unable to update Your Phone app from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Unable update Phone

2. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app: I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?...
  3. Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store: So I run a routine check on all of my computers each day and that consists of checking for updates everyday as well as app updates on the Microsoft Store. The issue pertains to the Your Phone App on the Microsoft Store. When I check for app updates, the said app always...
  4. MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App: I noticed tonight that when I go to MS Store to check for downloads and updates it updates "Your Phone" but no update takes place. It goes through the motion of updating for about a second with the progress bar. I checked my Reliability History and no Your Phone update is...
  5. Unable to install Your Phone app from Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Your Phone app from Windows store: I've tried several times to install the Your Phone app from the Windows store to my Win 10/64 PC. Every time I get an error message that says, Something unexpected happened and Code: 0xC00CE224 at the bottom. How can I get around this?...
  6. Unable to update apps from the Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update apps from the Store: I've got an error 0x8000FFFF when trying to update some apps from the Store. It started about a month ago. I think it is something with the Microsoft Store....
  7. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  8. Your Phone app will not update

Your Phone app will not update: I've recently just took my first Windows 10 product out of the box, an HP i7 touchscreen laptop. I'm already having problems with it. The issue now is getting the Your Phone app to work. I've looked over the web for information and there seems to be a lot of problems with it,...
  9. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect: Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9). The App was working fine beforehand. I have tried resetting the App on the Surface and reinstalling the App on the phone, but...
  10. Your Phone app missing from Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Phone app missing from Update: I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-phone-app-missing-from-update/d0840525-2b0d-4dcf-9f3d-967e03eecd9b