Windows 10: unable to update

Discus and support unable to update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got another one I got this message after an update so hit the "check for updates" button but it spins for a few seconds and reverts back to the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lffoar, Jul 19, 2021.

1. lffoar Win User

unable to update

Got another one I got this message after an update so hit the "check for updates" button but it spins for a few seconds and reverts back to the same screen. In windows security it's all green ticks so I don't know what it is that's required. version 1909 - build 18363. 1556

:)

lffoar, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

unable to update

1. unable to update - Similar Threads - unable update

2. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops: We have 2 Gigabyte laptops that are the same model - and neither will update to Windows 11. The download completes successfully and then wants to restart the pc to complete - when it is restarting the circle gets about 50-80% of the way through and it doesn't matter if you...
  3. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops: We have 2 Gigabyte laptops that are the same model - and neither will update to Windows 11. The download completes successfully and then wants to restart the pc to complete - when it is restarting the circle gets about 50-80% of the way through and it doesn't matter if you...
  4. Unable to update to windows 11 on Gigabyte laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  6. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  7. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  8. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  9. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  10. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....